Excellent question for all providers

Would you ever service another provider??

Because some of you bitches are pretty tempting.....

Would you ever service another provider??

Because some of you bitches are pretty tempting.....

Originally Posted by sammybbw
OMG......I get provider crushes all the time! Some have hottie bodies, some are cutie patooties, and some are just down to earth and keep it real ladies. What's not to love about many of the ladies here. And, if she takes care of her business.....ah damn, she's all that!

Great question!
OMG......I get provider crushes all the time! Some have hottie bodies, some are cutie patooties, and some are just down to earth and keep it real ladies. What's not to love about many of the ladies here. And, if she takes care of her business.....ah damn, she's all that!

Great question! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Oh my +1
I love your answer to this question.
How you doing hottie ?
Would the service be free since you would be paying each other, lol or pay the difference if rates are different?
Oh my +1
I love your answer to this question.
How you doing hottie ? Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
Doing awesome, thank you! OMG.....and OMG......see what I mean!?!? (insert wolf whistle!) LOL

EDIT: And btw, Sammy....your eyes and smile......well......just beautiful, hon. '-)
WOW just WOW, Max and Phoinix together....... Very nice!!!!
Hey, the proven and established ladies on this board create fantasies without even trying very hard. Never get it in your silly heads we'll ever be done doing that for men.

It is what it is, and you can take that to the bank!
Okay next question what's the admission to watch
LOL Simmer down naughty fellas and watch how naughty playful ladies play together on the board. Ya never know....ya might learn sumthin'? Oh, and grab a napkin, cause I suspect there might be some drooling goin' on.....LOL

For those who already know.....your welcome!

Sammy.... This is gonna be a FUN thread! You rock, and thanks!

Ok ladies.....let's do this! LOL
Can I watch? ��
Can I watch? �� Originally Posted by Cc4utest
"Ok ladies.....let's do this!"

I think I said the wrong thing here.....kinda like asking a comedian, tell me something funny, and all of a sudden, they got nuthin'! LOL OOps! I take it back, ladies.
no backs.