Numbers please ladies.

• Brot
  • 08-16-2015, 02:45 PM
Just curious as i have seen a number of welcome wagon ladies post as an after thought to their original post.

No BB or only safe activities.
That is almost an unanswerable question and honestly, what does it matter?

Asking for bbfs has become a rampant, and completely unwanted, issue and request. Giving it a numerical value, which wouldn't be a relevant number anyway, just seems to give the request even more validity.

Almost like suggestioning (or giving merit to) well others are asking, it's alright for me to ask, too. Just my thoughts on it.
Just curious as i have seen a number of welcome wagon ladies post as an after thought to their original post.

No BB or only safe activities. Originally Posted by Brot
Maybe they did not realize guys were so stupid and to add the disclaimer so they not bordered by requests all the time
a [somewhat] more interesting question might be "providers, how many times have you had unprotected genital sex w/ a client?"

a [somewhat] more interesting question might be "of those unprotected sex encounters, how many lead to pregnancy, intended or not?"

regardless of which question, dont hold your breath or cumshot waiting for an answer :^)
That is almost an unanswerable question and honestly, what does it matter?

Asking for bbfs has become a rampant, and completely unwanted, issue and request. Giving it a numerical value, which wouldn't be a relevant number anyway, just seems to give the request even more validity.

Almost like suggestioning (or giving merit to) well others are asking, it's alright for me to ask, too. Just my thoughts on it. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I agree. The question was not the best it might be. It asked- how many asked but didn't give 0. If that were listed, or if it asked, how many had without asking, different poll results. The question is important, and the responder has to be intelligent enough to answer the question for a poll to be +-10% accurate.

Pollsters are the current day carpetbaggers or snakeoil sellers. Or lobbyists. oops better stop here. Getting to close to trouble.