Who swallows?

Who swallows?
Absolutely...fucking YES, If you let me
*raises hand*
And I make sure I don't leave a drop behind
I swallow hunni.
Any providers that want to send a private pm I am also looking for this. Thanks for the above responses! Y'all are on my radar but also looking for those they may not want to post this info.

Thx-
On the old board a great provider observed:

"We all swallow, just maybe not for you"
-- Rumor aka Alice

Gawd I miss her and her wit
Taking notes
Pretty sure I've seen reviews where this gal that calls herself Tara Evans that's on BP that likes to swallow and prefers if the guy finishes in her mouth with warning. Think she was also the one that likes bukkake from many guys in public. May also have read where she prefers a "real" man and likes to lick balls and ass in their natural, sweaty, dirty state versus those preppy freshly showered guys where all she can taste is soap - she's a vixen from what I've read. I guess it's good to have girls like her walking Harry Hines to serve the needs of cheap, dirty, and kinky old men. Streetwalkers on BP will always have a place in the hobby.

Like I said, not sure but thinking that's the girl I read about.
Wow....way to turn a great thread into junk.
Spitting is just plain rude.
Pretty sure I've seen reviews where this gal that calls herself Tara Evans that's on BP that likes to swallow and prefers if the guy finishes in her mouth with warning. Think she was also the one that likes bukkake from many guys in public. May also have read where she prefers a "real" man and likes to lick balls and ass in their natural, sweaty, dirty state versus those preppy freshly showered guys where all she can taste is soap - she's a vixen from what I've read. I guess it's good to have girls like her walking Harry Hines to serve the needs of cheap, dirty, and kinky old men. Streetwalkers on BP will always have a place in the hobby.

Like I said, not sure but thinking that's the girl I read about. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
^^^^^^^^ Sounds like a bad promo from a guy who is obviously high on Tara.... Hope we can somehow get back to the regular scheduled program.....
This is not a Tara thread...keep it on track guys
  • grean
  • 08-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Are we talking NQNS, past the tonsils & and into the tummy or are we saying NQ & down the sink or toilet? Girls pleasr specify
Are we talking NQNS, past the tonsils & and into the tummy or are we saying NQ & down the sink or toilet? Girls pleasr specify Originally Posted by grean
Dude please, the OP specifically said "swallers"(he didn't pronounce it in that toothless hillbilly accent though) not "spits"....Girls who let that cum sit out on their tongue for a visual before gulping it down, lightly nuzzling the head of the dick while their hand milks the last drop out...with smacking please

ps- how about a sub list of girls willing to eat the cum out of another girls mouth or pussy after said cream has been dispensed