Opportunity for residual income

A friend of mine is a photographer and videographer. He does work for Girls Gone Wild, Dream Girls, and others including MTV. He recently made contact with the owner of a major website that specializes in providing video clips of just about every fetish out there. Content providers set up an account, upload content, then the site takes a commission for each sell. Video downloads are typically 5-10 minutes in length and sell for typically $5 - $10. Does not sound like much but one gal at the recent convention said she makes $5k to$6k a month with over 700 video clips on the site. The site also supports stills as well. The site is receiving well over 10,000 up loads a month. The content providers can post links to their specific videos using a specific code that links to them or do whatever marketing they want. Customers can search by name, content, or the providers account number. Typical there is a 2-5 second teaser clip of the content of each video. All content is HD with 4K available. These could also be used as teaser videos many of the girls her are starting to use.

What he is considering is this:
A package of up to 4 5-10 minute videos complete with editing, music and sound dubbing, etc as needed. Options are available to help someone with setting up their account on the site, set up a Twitter account, FaceBook page, Website, business cards, ETC. to help them get started with marketing if needed. Also included would be assistance with scripting the video, again, as needed. Provider would own the content and can use it however they want. Initial session cost would be $250-$300 and up depending on the ladies needs. Special sets, locations, and/or props could impact the cost as well. Hair makeup, costumes would be the responsibility of the model. Though having the photographer provide those services for an extra cost would be considered. Future video sets would be at a discount. Shoot time would typically be about 2 hours.

Or:
Hire models to shoot. He retains all commercial rights to the content though would provide a copy of all videos for the models personal use.

He is a professional looking to supplement his income. He is not looking to barter though would not be above hiring models for a personal session from time to time. J He can provide samples of his work if needed.

If you are interested, I can provide more info on the site and the photographer. Also, if interested, he is willing to provide the first few ladies with sharply discounted rates in exchange for using them as references for this endeavor.

If you have general questions, reply to this thread and I will do my best to answer. Also feel free to PM me with any specific questions or to express an interest in trying this.

Thanks