FBSM with prostate

Has anyone experienced an orgasim from prostate play only? I don’t see many FBSM ads that include prostate but have been surprised how often it is available but not advertised. Hoping to find an expert
I had one amazing experience a few years ago but have not been able to recreate that explosion. I even went back to the same person again and it was not at all the same. Most providers seem to think it’s just a finger up your butt ( pun intended ) but it’s much more than that.
Hi there ;-)
Many, many years ago I had a hands-free orgasm with an ex of mine when we were experimenting with anal toy play. I’ve never been able to recreate it since then - and I had an excellent prostate massage session a few months ago with Smurfy.

I’m always willing to try again
Has anyone experienced an orgasim from prostate play only? I don’t see many FBSM ads that include prostate but have been surprised how often it is available but not advertised. Hoping to find an expert Originally Posted by DallasMarried2
Massage providers in Texas have been more conservative as of late relative to advertising pm as an option. Most will not have any such discussion until personal contact, and they are comfortable you are a bonafide customer.

As to your inquiry, I have experienced pleasant sensations but not an actual orgasm. If done properly, there will be the expulsion of some pre-ejaculate.
yessssss
I can attest to gents having anal orgasms!!! Ya just gotta get the right provider and the right "technique".