newbie looking for help

how can I get references without giving out personal information?
You can't...get a P411 account, that way you are giving the info to them for verification and not to a provider...then pick a newbie friendly provider, and hope for the best. Do not walk into a sting because you were too lazy to do it right, that puts the entire community at risk.
  • mwise
  • 11-01-2013, 01:41 PM
I was apprehensive as well, but with P411 you just have to take the plunge! Also, there are several well reviewed providers who are willing to schedule once you are verified.
Good advise from Git & mwise. You'll definitely need p411 & they do not retain your information after the verification process is complete.
I would also suggest Premium Access here on eccie.
After floundering around a bit when I first started, I discovered that the advice in the previous posts was spot on. It makes things SO much easier. Do if. Find some ladies that will see you. And then write eccie reviews and ask for
P411 OKs. It opens the lock to the hobby. You will be surprised how easy it gets after that. These ladies run businesses and they want business. But the ladies on eccie and/or p411 want to run a safe business. That benefits you as much as it does them.