Angelina Rose 🌹 Y’all wish I did those things and wish I cared what y’all think 😂

So to all of you that are amazing respectful gentleman this is not for you... and the bitch made worse then females out there this is for y’all!! Lol no I don’t go do the things y’all say I’ve never had any kind of std in my life and I actually am a really good person who now sees I must get away from this world because y’all guys have no life and nothing better to do thn to talk down on these females who are just trying to live and please y’all but no y’all wanna talk down to make y’all feel better! Smfh and y’all are grown ass dudes lol karma is a bitch so all this negative shit will come bk!! And ya write about to no reviews whatsoever I don’t care lol done with this nasty ass world lol
Haters gonna hate babe. Try not to let it bother you. Hang in there
I would like for everyone on here to leave my name out y’all s mouth lol
I know majority of girls care about the no reviews and these dumbass dudes talking about them but sorry I’m not like most of the girls lol I actually will say something back and I don’t need anyone’s likes in this world... I don’t care to be liked I don’t care about having business at the end of the day I can do better and am doing better making honest money and living a great honest life! Everyone here wonders why I don’t respond why I don’t see anyone well now ya know lol I refuse to please anyone on here knowing the kind of horrible disgusting ppl lurk on here!! All of you act like y’all are good looking ass dude when y’all are lucky to even have the attention of most of these females on here!! So I hope y’all will grow the fuck up and start respecting these woman! ����������
Ss king oh ya doesn’t bother me just had to at least speak my mind before I get rid of this life and site ���������� hope everyone can see that being that way doesn’t make anything better ����
So u going back to street walking on bellfort now or the valley?
Aw u wish I was ������ street walking lol boy get a lofe and your tough behind ur phone ain’t u?? Lol u wanna know what street or what?? Lol tf outta here mad cause ur offended cause obviously u think this about u!! How about u get a life and find a bitch u don’t have to pay to fuck u ����������
It’s funny how you and others think they know me lol u know what I’ve told ppl which obviously is a act!! All the girls y’all see put on a act for y’all!! Duh! Cause In the real world u couldn’t get laid if ur life depended on it! I believe ur the one who said I was mixed right? Lol love me or hate me idgaf mad cause I am finally speaking the truth lol with ur cheap agency ass
^^^^ Have no fucking clue who you are but I do love me some BSC whore.....
This NEVER turns out good!!!
I personally think it's sexy AF when a woman stands up for herself and doesn't take shit from the trolls.

Stay sexy!!
^^^^ Have no fucking clue who you are but I do love me some BSC whore..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Ditto. Just here for the comments. LOL.
Aw u wish I was ������ street walking lol boy get a lofe and your tough behind ur phone ain’t u?? Lol u wanna know what street or what?? Lol tf outta here mad cause ur offended cause obviously u think this about u!! How about u get a life and find a bitch u don’t have to pay to fuck u ���������� Originally Posted by AngelinaRose
You know you just insulted all of the hobbyists on this site, right? Wow.It's one thing to go out with a bang but not this kind of bang. Don't know why you're upset but just saying.
Go girly speak your mind.
Kudos to ya

At least she's not threatening to kill someone, kick teeth out AND out/expose the Entire Industry in a blog, like that lil mental midget did.
You know you just insulted all of the hobbyists on this site, right? Wow.It's one thing to go out with a bang but not this kind of bang. Don't know why you're upset but just saying. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Not true, she only insulted the one's who can't find a sexy lady without paying for it...