Lol! Which one of ya'll did this?

This is the oddest thing I've ever seen. I dont know the purpose of it but I just contacted the Backpage lady to get it taken down.

Was this somehow suppose to hurt my business?

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...day-26/8391436
Oh, now I see what happened .. if you notice the text from "my" ad is what I posted today ...

but the link above was posted Sunday ... in place where one of tammys ads used to be ... so she posted this trying to make me look retard. Sorry Tammy thats hard to do.

Damn, you even forgot to chage your age from 26 to 27 ... your a fucking moron Destiny.

If you notice ALL MY ads say user first posted in "July 2007" .. which this one does not have ... that is something that can't be faked.

My real ad:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...day-27/8405551
what is the point in this kind of bullshit.... cant we all coexist in peace?
what is the point in this kind of bullshit.... cant we all coexist in peace? Originally Posted by Big Joe
Sometimes your post make me wonder . . .Ijs
God Destiny is dumb ... dumb .. dumb .. dumb ...

The below ISO is about her and if you click on the link sailman posted that used to take you to her ad ... it now takes you to my "ad" that she posted.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=388466&postcount=1

I solved this case in 24 minutes!
Sometimes your post make me wonder . . .Ijs Originally Posted by mojojo213
I am intrigued as to the level of amusement you draw from my meager statements : )

and Brook you should start an online detective agency lol
Brook you should start an online detective agency lol Originally Posted by Big Joe
Lol! And I’m doing all this from a 4 year old, underachieving computer that works slower then a 95 year old man.

Wait till I up grade to the sweet little VAIO I’ve been eyeing!
So Sailman is Destiny?
No .. he started an ISO on her and posted a link to her ad, then for some reason she changed that link to what is there now.

She's weird.
wow. someone forgot to take their prozac....tammy.
  • R.M.
  • 06-30-2010, 04:58 AM
Oh gawd another crack or meth head with a computer. I hope they choke on their Hateraide. I hear Hatesville is not the place to be this time of the year...
Lol! And I’m doing all this from a 4 year old, underachieving computer that works slower then a 95 year old man. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

TMFT is gonna be pissed that you are making fun of him. If you see an old man with a walker when you are out and about in the next few days, make sure to cross to the other side of the street.
She's just trying to burn you after you shined the light on her antics. Crazy destiny lol... too bad she couldn't think of anything better. Obviously she doesn't put too much thought into anything these days.
forget the Sony Vio baby, and just get you a screaming pc - laptop. save the money for the sony name....they are good electronic maker.....not computers....over rated in my opinion...

back on topic....darn. this is a shame.....somebody has it out for you? fake...i think so...i dont believe you have ever posted a pic of your face. go get em Tiger...errrrr
Lol! And I’m doing all this from a 4 year old, underachieving computer that works slower then a 95 year old man.

Wait till I up grade to the sweet little VAIO I’ve been eyeing! :msn-
wink: Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I have had my VAIO laptop for three years Now, they are a good choice.