P411 Is now allowing new provider accounts

P411 is now allowing new provider accounts
by way of a client vouch for system

That is all

Carry on monkeys
I just looked. It says they are not.
My friend Alicia Lee just finished her application. They absolutely are accepting new providers
She seems great, can’t wait to see her.

My friend Alicia Lee just finished her application. They absolutely are accepting new providers Originally Posted by Analeese
  • OT8
  • 06-11-2019, 12:34 PM
Yup. I think all P411 clients got an admin email on this. I did.
I just looked. It says they are not. Originally Posted by petitefunlady

She cannot just apply, she has to vouched for by at least 2 p411 MALE members and then p411 will send an invite to apply via email. The guys must have seen her for a session for them to vouch for her or risk account forfeiture, but I do not know how they would determine that. I have vouched for a few ladies that I have seen for sessions, two of which are new p411 providers now.
I need to figure out how to do this ..... It says they are not accepting applications for new companions when I just looked.
I need to figure out how to do this ..... It says they are not accepting applications for new companions when I just looked. Originally Posted by petitefunlady

They now have a minimum height requirement of 5ft or taller. Sorry shorty!
I need to figure out how to do this ..... It says they are not accepting applications for new companions when I just looked. Originally Posted by petitefunlady
I emailed p411 and they sent me the instructions on how to get it done
Shameless plug for Petitefunlady but this badass little woman offered to let me stay at her hotel incall when i had no electricity recently.....Total ROCKSTAR!(and p411 worthy)
You could have joined all the other Dallas refugees. Hotel was packed with a long line...