The Marriage from Hell

The marriage from hell: Justin Bieber & Lindsay Lohan. Makes Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf look like a cake walk.
i wonder if they'll have hard boiled eggs and coca cola at their wedding reception :^)
It would be great, especially if the plane crashes on their honeymoon. lol
They will end up killing each other and the world will be a better (but quieter) place.
Slow news days will have to find new material.
LOL.. well as I am watching the afternoon news I see the only wedding Justin Beiber will have, is with a fella named bubba in Jail

Yup.. Dummy is now in Jail!
Oh no!!! Say it isnt so!!! not the Biebs!!
Drag racing a Ferrari, while getting stoned and drunk...what, there's something wrong with that?

Jimmy Fallon's gonna have a field day...gotta watch tonight...
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (19.6 KB, 376 views)
He just made his court appearance. Roy Black is his attorney.
Drag racing a Ferrari, while getting stoned and drunk...what, there's something wrong with that?

Jimmy Fallon's gonna have a field day...gotta watch tonight... Originally Posted by Prolongus

lol.. He looks like he may need to sleep that one off
Should have gotten charged with impersonating Gumby too!

Jimmy Fallon's gonna have a field day...gotta watch tonight... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Correction sir. It was a Lamborgini.

On a side note, I just realized that while I was hammering out the nuts and bolts of the new forum stickies at 4 this morning, Master Bieber was getting handcuffed by the Miami Beach PD. Moral of the story: It could always be worse.
Yeah, he could have been stickied.

Wow he looks so lost on the side pic. Like "I want my mommy!" He better watch that girlish figure. Poor justin.
It was going to happen sooner or later ...

"Early this morning an unfortunate incident involving drag racing in a residential neighborhood resulted in the Miami Beach Police Department arresting two high-profile individuals, including Mr. Justin Bieber," Levine wrote. "Fortunately, there were no injuries. I commend the Miami Beach Police Department for their professionalism throughout the entire ordeal."

Last week, Los Angeles sheriff's deputies raided the pop star's Calabasas, Calif., mansion after obtaining a search warrant. The search was tied to the allegation that Bieber had egged a neighbor's home. According to sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore, because the estimated damage to the neighbor's home was estimated to be $20,000, the warrant involved probable cause for felony vandalism.
Drag racing a Ferrari.. Originally Posted by Prolongus
The real crime is they only hit 50-60mph. Seriously in a Ferrari and a Lambo?!