☆lets talk sports☆

Who's going to win the superbowl??
you can thank me in advance... make your wagers now:

Seahawks 27

Broncos 24

BTW, I heard that this very game has the largest spread between the average points scored for one team (38 for Denver this season), and the fewest points allowed from one team (Seattle, 14 points per game, this season)... a 24 point spread.. the largest spread for ANY game played since 1950..

I think great defenses tend to defeat great offenses in sports.. Payton Manning will be under presuusre to perform like Payton Manning, the Seahawks will contain him (3 TD passes equals "containing" Manning)...
I'll go Denver in a close one, 24-20

I think they have a few too many weapons for Seattle to stop, and seattle's O cant keep up. Should be a good game, the worse the weather the better chance Seattle has
Denver, It will not be close. 41-17

And if you listen to all the TV analysts, you will not find this opinion anywhere. I gave 10 in Vegas and got some really good odds.
Broncos in a walk. They'll score early and often. Seattle doesn't have the offensive power to play catch up. Seahawks are not playing at home and the weather won't be a factor. Denver 31, Seahawks 16.
I gotta go with experience. Mannings been there twice. Plus it would be nice to see him give Indy the bird by winning the big one.
IMHO the game is a toss-up. It may be one key play (or injury) during the early part of the second half which will be the difference.

The league must have given the word before the Seattle - San Francisco game to not turn the game into a boxing match. I hope this will be a real football game too, and it not be decided by the zebras.
Its gonna be a good game but I do think Manning will figure out the seahawks defense and just start picking them apart.

31-13
Broncos will come out hot and never look back. They have too many offensive threats to contain. High scoring game and Broncos by 23.

Looking forward to Sherman's interview after the game.
I'll take the Seahawks 28-24. L.O.B.
At just before halftime all the Donkeys have shown is that they offer NQNS.
Damn.

(edit: at least the ads are getting better)
Would you believe Seattle up 22-0 at halftime and Bruno mars gave me a headache with that bang bang bang rapping music at halftime.

CG
I thought Bruno Mars was awesome! He's got some James Brown in those feet!