What was everyone's Super Bowl bets?

Who won money in the game and who lost some? How much?

How do people feel about Peyton Manning blowing that game and his chance at being the first QB to win 2 Super Bowls with 2 different teams?
I bet that the Cowboys wouldn't be there, so I won. lol
Lol. Just curious. I'm a Patriots fan and I hate Peyton Manning so for me, it felt good to watch him lose. Especially by so much! He would've made history!
Lol. Just curious. I'm a Patriots fan and I hate Peyton Manning so for me, it felt good to watch him lose. Especially by so much! He would've made history! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Then I suppose you won't be yelling "Omaha" during a session?
Lol I think that would be the last thing to come out of my mouth! I might yell "Tom Brady" though! (Only because you look just like him!)
Lol I think that would be the last thing to come out of my mouth! I might yell "Tom Brady" though! (Only because you look just like him!) Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Oh we could pretend, "Gisele".
I lost $200 and didn't even realize it til the next morning. When I'm drunk I make all kids of stupid ass bets.
When I'm drunk I tend to talk a lot of shit about my team winning and then of course Karma rears it's ugly head and my team loses. It was pretty awesome though when my mom came to visit and we went to the Dallas Stars vs. Boston Bruins game and the Bruins won!