Belly or Bust? Or both... ? Business-related questions, of course.

Several ladies I know in our little community have asked me to explore a familiar topic. (No puns intended!)

Lactation, pregnancy belly, or both.

They are not ready to announce anything, nor just show up at an event, but they are concerned about the potential impact on business.

Your thoughts (and preferences), please.
My thoughts: UPCHARGE UPCHARGE UPCHARGE

Also, UPCHARGE.

Lol my phone capitalized that last one automatically.
CUM AGAIN
Personally I love a Milk Bath!!
There are some that love pregnancies and lactation.

Upcharge, WTF? Like we asked them to get pregnant. Child please.
You have posted this in more than one forum, stating in the title that it is business-related. Since the ladies are in this community, why would they ask you to represent their business interests to the board, rather than explore the issue themselves? Sounds like you are in a representation/management role for some ladies. Shouldn't you be posting this under an agency account, rather than your personal account? Otherwise, why are you in the middle of providers' business affairs?
Business for me has not slowed down at all. Only thing that sucks is everyone thinks they can get bbfs. Um hello...pregnancy does not prevent aids and all that shit. Not every client is into it, but there are lots that love it and specifically seek pregnant providers
There are some that love pregnancies and lactation.

Upcharge, WTF? Like we asked them to get pregnant. Child please. Originally Posted by Skip_8

If you know what you're doing, you can charge whomever you want whatever you want for anything you do. This is true for any kind of sales.
You have posted this in more than one forum, stating in the title that it is business-related. Since the ladies are in this community, why would they ask you to represent their business interests to the board, rather than explore the issue themselves? Sounds like you are in a representation/management role for some ladies. Shouldn't you be posting this under an agency account, rather than your personal account? Otherwise, why are you in the middle of providers' business affairs? Originally Posted by Bobave
He states they asked him to post as they are not ready to put it out there that they are expecting.! Lot of ladies trust his advice ..
If you know what you're doing, you can charge whomever you want whatever you want for anything you do. This is true for any kind of sales. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
i hobby as a way of living out erotic fantasies .... that is why i find the slut look / personna so ... attractive. in that regard, i would take a pass on lactating or preggo providers ... i would find those conditions distracting from the fantasy.

but i appreciate that others find these conditions desirable, from a hobby standpoint. so, waldt! but .. would appreciate a lady being upfront and making me aware of the condition during booking.

... but that's just me ....
I can fully understand the turn on for many but I have far too much respect for the unborn baby.

I strongly believe in Karma and I would not want to contribute to the spiritual energy of the hobby being permanently tethered to an innocent new life. That's just my gut feeling on it.

I am not judging those who have to pay their bills but I'll pass out of respect.
dick dents? is that how dimples are made?
You have posted this in more than one forum, stating in the title that it is business-related. Since the ladies are in this community, why would they ask you to represent their business interests to the board, rather than explore the issue themselves? Sounds like you are in a representation/management role for some ladies. Shouldn't you be posting this under an agency account, rather than your personal account? Otherwise, why are you in the middle of providers' business affairs? Originally Posted by Bobave

If you don't have any decent input then dont give any.

Read his post right, the ladies asked him to post it as a friend. Sorry you don't have any of those therefore I understand how this comes off as strange to you.

Keep your negativity to yourself, we didn't ask for it. We asked for opinions on the topic.

Love me, jesslove :-*
I would be concerned about she might have been barebacking clients and that's how she ended up pregnant or her pimp/S.O. Potentially having access to client info what he may do with it if he so decides. Furthermore what if a pregnant provider gets assaulted by a psycho client, it's unfair to potentially put a child in this situation especially an unborn child.

Makes you want to look back over her reviews and speculate about who the daddy is...

If she doesn't take being pregnant serious enough to quit hoeing herself out for awhile she probably won't be much mother after the child is born and I simply can't respect them. This industry is simply not the place for women who are pregnant or who are wanting to conceive.
dick dents? is that how dimples are made? Originally Posted by nuglet
Lol.
Birthmarks are caused by sperm spashing on the fetus