whats the deal???

only came to town a couple times but I have been experiencing a lot of ncns and last minute cancelations ..... is this a common thing in Austin?
only came to town a couple times but I have been experiencing a lot of ncns and last minute cancelations ..... is this a common thing in Austin? Originally Posted by raven winters
I would not NCNS you...if I knew you where in town

But yes, we get NCNShowed all the time, but we are use to it
only came to town a couple times but I have been experiencing a lot of ncns and last minute cancelations ..... is this a common thing in Austin? Originally Posted by raven winters
Had that happen to me this past weekend and lots of timewasters. That never happens. Sorry that happened to you especially when travelling lots of wasted money. Your gorgeous its their loss.
I would not NCNS you...if I knew you where in town

But yes, we get NCNShowed all the time, but we are use to it Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Well I am definitely still in town and bored as hell
Had that happen to me this past weekend and lots of timewasters. That never happens. Sorry that happened to you especially when travelling lots of wasted money. Your gorgeous its their loss. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Thank you sweetie!!!!! Yes it has been an interstingly slow weekend . Strange. I was told Austin was kind of the it place in texas for providers . But sadly i was mistaken. However i do love the city itself..
I think things are just hectic right now in austin. Its close to tax time, spring breaks coming, sxsw is almost here, the austin rodeo is about to kick off...so much things to do and spend money on. Hopefully you will come back and not let a bad trip discourage you
  • quzi
  • 03-07-2016, 11:16 PM
I'd like to think that my word is my bond. If I commit to an appointment, I will show up.
Well I'm in town only until check out tmrw...
After that I'm not sure when I'll be back again.
Seriously a wasted trip .
Sadly I didn't get to leave my mark on Austin.

Torchys tacos just may bring me back one day tho lol
I think things are just hectic right now in austin. Its close to tax time, spring breaks coming, sxsw is almost here, the austin rodeo is about to kick off...so much things to do and spend money on. Hopefully you will come back and not let a bad trip discourage you Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Sometimes timing is everything. Another to consider is not to make a trip during Mother's Day celebrations. I'd be too busy with bar b ques and partying.
Ever considered that at $300, you promote yourself as mid 20's but with a with a soft body and droopy tits of a mid 30's gal, that you may have been a victim of buyers remorse? IJS

only came to town a couple times but I have been experiencing a lot of ncns and last minute cancellations IFFU ..... is this a common thing in Austin? Originally Posted by raven winters
You are rude.

Check my skillset before you start talking shit.
I DID!!! The reviews that didn't read like you wrote them were pretty straight forward::At $300 YOU DO HAVE A TUMMY, DROOPY TITS AND NOT THAT SPECIAL OF A SKILL SET.

You are rude.

Check my skillset before you start talking shit. Originally Posted by raven winters
"After considerable pm/Text communications to set a book she stated "I got it written down", all I got was a "no show" ! "

"Attractive young lady, former stripper turned provider, some tummy but no stretch marks, nice tits with sag, nice round firm ass that enjoys being spanked "

"Pics are fairly accurate but more stomach than one might see in pics"

Like I said, overpriced with tummy and tits of someone 10 years older!!!!
[QUOTE=Cooper Barrett;1057891999]I DID!!! The reviews that didn't read like you wrote them were pretty straight forward::At $300 YOU DO HAVE A TUMMY, DROOPY TITS AND NOT THAT SPECIAL OF A SKILL SET.

Well Cooper.. According to her latest review.

Physical Description: Perky tits, juicy booty, curvy, decent height for a girl, as depicted in her showcase. Bare with great hygiene.

Those are good qualities and everyone of her reviews are all YES.
Based on her reviews and my feeling that she would be fun, I would see her, hope she comes back.

IB
I'm a man of my word. If something comes up, I always let the lady know in advance however, donation amount has gotten out of control and I myself have slowed down extremely.

Maybe one day donation amounts will come down and I will play harder, if not I won't.

I also let the lady know how I like to start a session and they either agree or disagree and I move on.

Some money is always better than no money