Got an extra car?

I'm in need of a good running car or SUV that someone either would be willing to trade for services, let me put a form payment of$200 on, it could lend until I do good another vehicle. I don't need anything special but needs to run well as I just moved out to the country/lake.
Text me at 747-245-5955
💋💋
Lucy von Trapp
  • BLM69
  • 09-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Have you tried a used car lot? Tell them to show you cars out back (the trade ins or cars with cosmetic issues) not to rag on you but I highly doubt someone will risk the liability that comes when they give up a motor vehicle for some pussy and $200 but then again, you only need one sucker to agree. good luck
I'm in need of a good running car or SUV that someone either would be willing to trade for services, let me put a form payment of$200 on, it could lend until I do good another vehicle. I don't need anything special but needs to run well as I just moved out to the country/lake.
Text me at 747-245-5955
💋💋
Lucy von Trapp Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp

You need to send a PM to a guy named: MrRedCat43. He can totally hook you up!
I doubt that you drive Standard, so, no.
I know someone with a Malibu
I know how this story goes, and I'm fresh outta rental cars
lol
  • BLM69
  • 09-12-2017, 09:34 AM
redcat learned his lesson last car rental
Actually, I can. Very well in fact...my first car when I was 15 was a Subaru WRX standard!
I know someone with a Malibu Originally Posted by Boltfan
Could you PM me please?
You need to send a PM to a guy named: MrRedCat43. He can totally hook you up! Originally Posted by slubby
Thx!
You can always ask Mr. Giveme, it only takes one sucker.
I've got an extra Porsche, Bentley, and Ferrari in my garage collecting dust. Just let me know which one you want?
Ma’am you’re not gonna find much with $200 down. I see a lot of tote the note places advertising $500 down. But you will have to verify employment etc.
A stupid question though.... why move out in the sticks without a car ?

Crzytxn