4 Moderators..... So.... Is it OK if.......

So....

Is it OK if I pick up the posting a bit now? Start a few threads? Stir a little shit?

For a while I though Spacey was close to a MOD Breakdown and needed a break so I lightened up......

But now....

4 of you?

You ought a be able to handle anything that gets thrown at ya!

Keep all those mean bullies from ganging up and picking on me as I express myself!

There is so much new I want to discuss..... So many changes.....
Don't worry Whispers, the Yellow Knight has your back!

On second thought, you probably should worry...
Hahaha yellow knight- I love it.

On second thought, you probably should worry... Originally Posted by austinkboy
I was tempted to call AKB a yellow knight on the Karlie thread when he said that he's not a "white" knight. lol He must have read my mind.
Hahaha yellow knight- I love it. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I pegged him with it in another section and pointed him towards the suitable Avatar.

Now we need a wiKiPedia definition ot the responsibilities of a YellowKnight
It hasn't been the same without you...

On second thought, you probably should worry... Originally Posted by austinkboy
That's rich.
So....

Is it OK if I pick up the posting a bit now? Start a few threads? Stir a little shit?

For a while I though Spacey was close to a MOD Breakdown and needed a break so I lightened up......

But now....

4 of you?

You ought a be able to handle anything that gets thrown at ya!

Keep all those mean bullies from ganging up and picking on me as I express myself!

There is so much new I want to discuss..... So many changes..... Originally Posted by Whispers
You rang? Of course we need 4 mods. Three to watch the boards and ONE especially assigned to you!

Someone has to keep all those ladies from picking on you!
I thought a yellow knight had something to do with the golden shower fetish?
hahaha well i would love to have some new reading material while i am here in austin
Damn straight!!!!

You rang? Of course we need 4 mods. Three to watch the boards and ONE especially assigned to you!

Someone has to keep all those ladies from picking on you! Originally Posted by CupOfJava
I can turn any man into a yellow knight. Just say WHEN!

I thought a yellow knight had something to do with the golden shower fetish? Originally Posted by Majichands
I can turn any man into a yellow knight. Just say WHEN! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I would let you do alot of things to me and turn me into alot of things bit that M'am would not be one of them lol...
I thought a yellow knight had something to do with the golden shower fetish? Originally Posted by Majichands
do you think that might tarnish my armour?
I can turn any man into a yellow knight. Just say WHEN! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You've always been one that wants to piss on the men that pay the bills darlin......

I guess a few guys like being with with a manhater.....

But.....

Why don't you join us in the SpiderHole where we don't have to be nice to each other and say what we really feel!