URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/team-4
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near Briarforest and BW8
Activities: Mutual shower, bbbj, bls, cfs, massage, repeat
Hair Length and Color: Long dark with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Other than both Asian the pic and the girl look nothing alike. Face was average. Measurements listed were probably pretty close. Short, thin, soft. Manmades C cup, generally good body.
Recommendation: Yes
I feel the same way. Maybe 1/4 girls there are real gems but you gotta mine for them. It is a very upscale location and you feel very safe..
At the price point, shouldn’t you get what you paying for? Are you committed at that point and just go with it? I’m curious in the mindset..
I prefer spinners first and foremost. Second, my schedule is erratic so it is almost always a short window when I can get away and I rarely know in advance. I tried two independents first and neither were available on short notice. I text kgfe at 11:15am and I'm in the shower with her at noon. I used to frequent Latin agencies in a similar fashion but spinners there are few and far between and assholes scare them away almost immediately.

Basically I pay about $100 more for convenience and immediacy. No big deal.

If I have a special occasion and can plan, I have three different doubles combinations that all are epic.
Okay, your taste is appreciated. Are there any there now who qualify in the looks department for you ?
Okay, your taste is appreciated. Are there any there now who qualify in the looks department for you ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
yes I am wondering as well
Kinda curb my motivation to see a kgfe gal. I'll be in town for business and for the price of admission, would like a very pretty face one.
I feel the same way. Maybe 1/4 girls there are real gems but you gotta mine for them. It is a very upscale location and you feel very safe.. Originally Posted by XL-RWHH

I dont understand how u pay 4 times the normal Htown rate and get 1/4 of what u want. How they succeed speaks to the power of their marketing
I feel the same way. Maybe 1/4 girls there are real gems but you gotta mine for them. It is a very upscale location and you feel very safe.. Originally Posted by XL-RWHH
There has only been TWO gems that I've encountered at this agency...Unfortunately, it does not look like they are coming back considering how shitty it is here!