URL / Website: https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...llas/161331467
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Arlington near 360
Activities: Strip tease, CBJ, CG, K9, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Very long dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'-5' 2", 120ish lbs. Perky b-cup tits, very nice booty and legs. In decent shape, not overweight, no tummy or mommy damage. Pics are accurate and really her.
Recommendation: No
"NO BLACK MEN SORRY," CBJ, and probably expensive. Most of the latinas on LC are a waste of time. Not only do all of the reviews sound like simps paying for limited or bad services, but there is also the language barrier. I speak very little Spanish. I went to someone who spoke Spanish over a week ago, and the communication was terrible. Yes, latinas are sexy. They are only good when you can speak the same language as them, when they are not racist, and when they are not a high price. That is rare. The Americanized ones who can speak English are overweight and boring.
"... latinas on LC" ... Good to know; my Smaller Head has been pulling me that direction and so far found nothing but frustration and hidden "deposits". Fuck that, and those that try it.
"NO BLACK MEN SORRY," CBJ, and probably expensive. Most of the latinas on LC are a waste of time. Not only do all of the reviews sound like simps paying for limited or bad services, but there is also the language barrier. I speak very little Spanish. I went to someone who spoke Spanish over a week ago, and the communication was terrible. Yes, latinas are sexy. They are only good when you can speak the same language as them, when they are not racist, and when they are not a high price. That is rare. The Americanized ones who can speak English are overweight and boring. Originally Posted by dormGE

Please share, sir. Your reviews are a treasure.

Thanks for the review.
I feel like most of the comments and reviews I see on LC are guys who have never had a decent independent provider from eccie or ourhome2 or even a good AMP or studio K girl. The comments and reviews are only useful to know if the girl is legit or not.