I'd like to rip the heads off of..........

Whoever the D-BAGs were that canceled on Sophia Rossi in Austin yesterday and by doing so---- caused her to get on a plane and go back home!!!! I had a 2pm appointment with her today and now POOOOOOF-- my fantasy is GONE!!! OOOOOOOOHHH brother, if I ever find you guys it'll be KATY BAR THE DOOR!
good luck with all that
Thou dost protest too much. No such person in the database. There is an average traveling Sophia Rose out of Denver with only one average review and a few average photos.

Either way whoever you are referring to was far less smitten with your business than you are with her. Otherwise she would have at least stuck around a day to recoup some of her losses from you.
do a search for Sophia in Austin-- then if you'd like to have ANOTHER look-- go to EROS and check under austin----- and never doubt me again Shakespeare!!
do a search for Sophia in Austin-- then if you'd like to have ANOTHER look-- go to EROS and check under austin----- and never doubt me again Shakespeare!! Originally Posted by club44
Didn't doubt that she existed. I stated that the name you provided did not exist in the search data base. Regardless that was not even the point.

The point is she was clearly far less thrilled with the idea of meeting you than the other way around. She could have picked up her plane fare at least.

You take White Knighting to a whole new level.
Club44: I'm going to say with a hostile post like that you might have just added yourself to lots of ladies DNS lists.
with all do repsect Britt-- this was a post out of frustration directed toward GUYS that give their word to a provider and then back out on their word. That's not cool-- you don't like when it happens to you--- Nobody does. Secondly-- If you'll notice by my reviews-- I have been properly and thoroughly screened-- and piling on a guy when he simply made a locker room comment to the other GUYS on the thread--- well if that makes you feel better--
how do you know it was a guy and or guys, who canceled??
did she verbally speak to each and every client??

its well known Pimps, managers, bookers.. and even Providers schedule with out of town girls then cancel as a way to keep their gals working...

it does suck to be looking forward to a gal then nada.... but if you do this long enough this is simply par for the course
I understand Ralphie-- and Cody you do make a good point-- But I have booked through this agency before-- see Shyla Stylez et al-- and they've always been dependable-- an I spoke with Chloe this morning--(the booking agent) who informed me of all the cancelations. I just sucks when you plan your day around getting to see one of the top end providers in the industry and then your hopes are dashed-- I'll recover...
with all do repsect Britt-- this was a post out of frustration directed toward GUYS that give their word to a provider and then back out on their word. That's not cool Originally Posted by club44
Classic WK lingo.

Piling on a guy when he simply made a locker room comment to the other GUYS on the thread--- well if that makes you feel better-- Originally Posted by club44
a) This isn't the locker room it's coed. I suspect you'd get the same response in the locker room regardless.

b) You approached the open board with a very hostile headline and post over something very trivial. No one is going to respond in a positive fashion to this.

You're one of those who walks into a friendly crowd, starts a fight and then cries "Why is everyone piling on me"? when you get put back in your place.
The locker room would have been a better place to vent.....

You are not exactly a heavy hitter on the board....

There is no pussy worth getting this upset about....
She probably was never here in the first place!! C-MON MAN!!!
She probably was never here in the first place!! C-MON MAN!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
+1...

If ya want only GUYS input the post in the GUYS only section,,,

I have travel before and had a guy cancel for one reason or other but that didnt keep me form sticking around for the "for sure" sessions...
Dude you seem to be all bent out of shape because someone canceled on her but you fail to connect the dots and realize that she canceled on you. Maybe you should be pissed at her?
Club my post was a friendly reminder that posts such as yours are read by many on the board. Lots of ladies here read posts and such as part of there screening process to get an idea of the type of guy you are. When you pop on the board and post such hostile things such as ripping someones head off and if you ever find them basically you will beat someones ass your not going to get on the good sides of many ladies here. This board is about fun and fantasy and seems as if you have taken things a little beyond that. Shit happens appointments get cancelled, things come up and sometimes nothing you can do about it....you move on. If your so furious because you didnt get your appointment then this might not be the place for you. As many will tell you your going to get cancelled on and ncns'd on more times than you can count.