hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm quickies???WTF??!!!

what constitutes a quickie to you???
what happens when you go to a gal for a 15 or 20 minute quickie..and you "cant bust a nut"????...does she push you out the door "with blue balls"???
Compensation?
I personally love quickies - I dont care for GFE or cuddling or talking. I am there to get off and go - like wildlife and fisheries "tag and release".

I dont have a problem with 15 min deal. Usually providers are very friendly and from what they tell me - providers like quickies as well! It seems, from what they tell me, GFE is exhausting. So I love quickies! -

As far as comp - I think it depends on what you want - FS quickie $ - $.2; BJ(BBBJ or CBJ) - .8-$; and FBSM (.6-.8).

my thoughts

LFG
like wildlife and fisheries "tag and release".
GFE is exhausting. So I love quickies! -
LFG Originally Posted by Lakefrontguy

LFG, you crack me up!

Dallas, it doesn't sound like he has the problem you're describing...
I got pushed out once.I was close midway through the quickie but missed it.Time expired and I was sent on my way.I was still hard but no blue balls.I had a good time even-though I didn't get to finish.Quickies are a good way to test chemistry.I've also had the opposite.During one appointment we both were having a great time.She told me I can stay as long as I could hold out.I was having a great time but I think she was having a better time.
I had a good time even-though I didn't get to finish. Originally Posted by The.Prince
Definitely to each his own there, I gotta catch a nutt fudge that!

Quickies are a good way to test chemistry. Originally Posted by The.Prince
Purely sexual chemistry I'm sure. Maybe you can see what positions she was adept to and how original her sex moves are, but past that chemistry take a lil longer. I would love to know if a lady has all the tools I needed for a smaller fee before booking an overnight and being dissappointed because she is less than stellar, but that kills the sponteaiety to me .

I wouldnt mind booking a 15 minute teaser to see if a girl truelly had the skills I wanted for an overnight booking position wise. But I'm sure if I told a lady i was booking a HH session with the possibility of an overnight....she would be hella pissed if I told them I wasnt interested. There are some ladies I have seen bcd who were great in session and I would recommend but wouldnt repeat based on their performance.
thanks for the answers..I am contemplating this isssue

mwwwwwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!!!!!
I don't get too many quickie requests. Usually it is only my regulars who might be tight on time or just looking for a quick BBBJ. I have noticed when I do get asked if I offer them, it is men under 30.
Hell for me an hour is a quickie. that's as quickie as I go ladies. I enjoy the four hour dates, prolly the most. I will not book one until we have had a few quickies (one hour) first to see if I connect with the lady, just me.
For me a half hour is a quickie. In my twenties, a 15 min session might have worked, but since my early 30s, I've needed more of a "warmup". Besides, I just hate to hurry, so I only book hour-long sessions. If I were richer, I'd book 2-3 hour dates long enough to include a meal or some other playfulness.

Some providers I've talked to prefer longer sessions because of the time they put into prep. If 15min. sessions mean 4 sessions an hour, that provider is not practicing hygiene between clients that's going to make me happy.

If it takes 30 min for a provider to "put herself together" between clients -remove all traces of anyone who's been there before me, ie. shower, douche, brush teeth, mouthwash, dispose of any dribbled-or squirted-on items, condom wrappers, etc, and she charges $100 for a quickie, in three hours she can see five clients for $500 and be clean and ready for client number 6. She will have been active every moment of this time and will have cleaned up 5 times.

In the same amount of time, at $250 an hour, she'll make the same money with only two clients and 2 cleanups, with an extra half hour for either a break or an early start.
thanks--interesting insights!
The key to the quckie is a dawgs personal awareness of his sexual capabilities along with him finding a provider that visually stimulates and appeals to him. If any guy has a reasonably functional labido and the woman is attractive then a 20 minute session or lets say gettin' down to business should be suffice. Now if you or a older dawg that can not get it up and you need to drink a couple shots of geritol while conversing with the provider just to get your tounge hard enough to lick her clit then obviously a quicky is not for you. Lets face it for most dawgs its the appeal and sexual urge. You see a woman. She is hot. You want to have sex with her. Once the dawg gets one on one with what he wants and everything is as should be basically nature takes its course.
Hell, the Longish (Hr) is sometimes not enough for me, Taught myself to hold off to pleasure my partner moons ago, and now too senile to unlearn it....
I have had some nice quick sessions in the past. I can cover a lot of ground in 15/20 minutes 69/bbbj mish doggie one pop then gone. To me a lot of it is in my head, if I go in with the intention of blowing one quick I can as long as the provider is in to it. I have had a few quickies where the girl didnt seem into it and I really had to concentrate to finish while she just lay there. Its a lot easier to finish in a limited amount of time when the other party is into making you cum as fast as she can. This is were some of the amp girls could really give lessons. It doesn't take them to long when your pounding away on them to start reaching around squeezing the boys talking dirty doing any and everything they can to get you to lose it as fast as they can. I guess with the amount of visits they must get a day they can become sore from so much pounding. Who knows, back on subject I personally like the quickie. It gives me a chance to see a lady that I normally wouldn't for whatever reason just to see what its like. Every now and then you come across someone you want to book more time with. To each his own.
what constitutes a quickie to you???
what happens when you go to a gal for a 15 or 20 minute quickie..and you "cant bust a nut"????...does she push you out the door "with blue balls"??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Is "blue balls" the right term for this?

sounds what you're describing is a dry nut, horny as hell, but can't get off in any minutes.