CRAIGSLIST

Well the heat has been on around the country about the erotic ads,at midnight last night cl stopped them and put censored over the erotic tab,i would bet this is the final straw
I was just about to post something too. I rarely go to CL, but I was there just a minute ago looking for a little fun with an out of town provider who didn't know about this area and CL being a waste land in Baton Rouge.
CL will be no big lost to us,iam sure BACKPAGE will be next
Right, not to us here in Louisiana, but I do use it sometimes when I am traveling. If BP shuts down, don't you think more ladies will find their way to boards like this?
I personally think with cl gone,and bp next,we will get alot of those boards drama ,over on this board,maybe the mods and owners can come up with a plan,to avoid some of the drama,i think we can start with a blacklist of gals,services and phone numbers that we all know are bad news,so when they try to sign up we can boot them
It never ceases to amaze me how our society can be so dumb at times. Creating laws never stops any activity, we make killing another human illegal (oh yea unless the government does it), we make kidnapping illegal (oh yea unless the government comes by and forcible takes you), we make certain subsatnces illegal (oh yea the government decides which ones), but still the activities go on.

Prostitution is illegal and people think they can prevent men from paying for sex by closing websites or advertising? Crazy people will just figure out different ways, will not stop any one person that desires to pay for sex nor will it stop any person that desires to sell her time. People are crazy.

By no means am I saying that murder should be legal all I am saying is that when the people who do not like an act, such as prostitution, make it illegal and fight hard to stop it always seemed surprised that it still occurs. When murder was outlawed did anyone really think no person would ever kill another?

I think it is a sad day, I for one never believed prostitution should be illegal - no one is harmed - a crime has to have a victim - who is the victim when two willing adults engage in a transaction, hell capitalism at its purest form!!

Just my.02
wow----thats will just mean yall guys will have to be more careful in researching who ya wanna see....lots of great girls on here!!!

good luck & happy hobbying!!!!
well they associate prostitution with crime,recently a guy killed a prostitute he met on craigslist,i wonder how many gals got killed from the yellow page ads,i think they should ban the yellow pages,also if its a free country,then all states should be the same,look at the money made from prostitution in vegas and its legal,the owner of craigs list is no dumbass ,i dont think the fight is over yet,he made 100 million last year
They will just move thier ads to the personals section (women for men). I belive they are free to post an ad in there. Some may come to the boards, hope it's the good ones and not the B&S types. I never look on there any more, too many good ladies right here to pick from.
It's an election year. Many of the AG's involved in the group are up for reelection. Why else would they give a fuck what I do with my time and money. It's about votes.....they will get on TV and say,"I helped clean up crime in our town".
Its so funny, if they would really think about it, they pay for it too. But in an indirect way. How many times has a guy taken a girl out on a date, dinner, movie or a play, drinks afterwards and then get nothing more than a peck on the cheek? Some girls are still holding out on the old addage that goes, "Get that ICE, or else NO DICE". We providers should come up with our OWN addage! How bout it ladies? I bet the devine Miss D could come up with a REALLY good one!
hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm I am drawing a blank sexy Miss N babe!!{lol}

I think "some entities" have too much control over our lives already!
well they associate prostitution with crime,recently a guy killed a prostitute he met on craigslist,i wonder how many gals got killed from the yellow page ads,i think they should ban the yellow pages,also if its a free country,then all states should be the same,look at the money made from prostitution in vegas and its legal,the owner of craigs list is no dumbass ,i dont think the fight is over yet,he made 100 million last year Originally Posted by lowgear
People will claim that prostitution is illegal because it's dangerous. Wrong. Whatever danger there is in prostitution comes from the fact that it's illegal. Prostitution is illegal because it's embarrassing. Wives whose libido shut off after the honeymoon are embarrassed when their husbands get relief elsewhere.
Wives whose libido shut off after the honeymoon are embarrassed when their husbands get relief elsewhere. Originally Posted by trekker
I, myself, cannot blame women for this faux pas. Men, until relatively recently, didn’t allow women such control. Instead, I find fault with some of our society’s ancient religious norms that today are enforced by men and civil law. Prostitution—as well as homosexuality and masturbation—violate some basic religious tenets. To engage in any sexual activity for reasons other than procreativity resulted in “wasted seed.” “Wasted seed” cannot “be fruitful and multiply”; cannot “Populate the earth abundantly and multiply in it”; therefore, cannot increase the congregation of the faithful.

Centuries ago, before condoms and the pill, there was also the added stigma of infanticide associated with prostitution. Unwanted children were aborted, murdered or neglected unto death; again, in violation of several religious tenets.

I agree there are probably “frigid” women who approve of our laws against prostitution for the reason you state. Yet, I’m sure there are just as many men out there who are fearful their wives would cuckold them for a new pair of shoes. lol
I checked out the link on BP that mentions the CL censor and it takes you to a page with another link to adult search. It's alegit site with no request for money to view the ads. They must be taking all the ads from BP and posting them cause I saw several I know and asked the lady if she posted it there and she said no. Just some FYI for y'all