A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

Slap your momma kept several people out of trouble and was easy to ignore. Why not have a thread to hijack each other, post meaningless nonsense, and BS?

Please do not entirely use this thread as a conduit to increasing your post count.
So to start...a query....how many posts until someone complains about this thread and or a human thesaurus uses it to post his manifesto?

And if your feelings get hurt easily you may want to ignore this entire thread, it has the potential to be...thought provoking.
So to start...a query....how many posts until someone complains about this thread? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Try right now.

Useless threAD.

I give this one less than 1 day.
.............and the dumbing down of the board continues.................
come on Dearest John, would it not be easier to just avoid a single thread opposed to an entire sandbox?

and thanks for the support ender
and thanks for the support ender Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'm behind ya, pal.

WAAAAAAAAAAAY behind ya.
oh I get it.
Or we could have some fun with it, like a new toy.

When should you take yourself too seriously on a SHMB? That would be somewhere between the 12th of never and not in this thread.
When you are having fun......

Someone will shit on your parade
.............and the dumbing down of the board continues................. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

DJ..... why does it have to always be "the dumbing down" everytime there is a nonsenseacle thread started for just this very reason? The POINT of this threAD is to dump all your stupid stuff in here and keep from Hijacking other threads..... I would figure that would be something that you would be in favor of...... instead, I guess you feel it better suits you to simply degrade it as "dumb" and further your own self worth in someone's eyes I suppose...... Relax brotha! Its a SHMB! Try to enjoy some of the lighter side of this board...... It could be worse.... It could be more of your beloved drama.......

Damn...... I shoulda used my thesaurus............ Its WAY past my bedtime.......

JaD
When you are having fun......

Someone will shit on your parade Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
I don't shit on everyone's parades, just yours...Internet Sheriff rules!!!!

P.S.-Guys, I think DJ is actually kidding here...you know, just adding his personal brand of humor to the thread.
Woo hoo!
Let the silliness begin.

This one's for you DJ

P.S.-Guys, I think DJ is actually kidding here...you know, just adding his personal brand of humor to the thread. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wakeup gets it.
I love you man.