First Crush/Fantasy

I've never started a thread like this, but I was reminded of my first fantasy crush by a song I heard on the radio this morning. It got me to wondering, "Who was your first crush?" I'm talking about back in the day, when you were an adolescent and first started having those fantasies. Was it a particular model, actress, or singer who first played the staring role?

For me, it was Ann Margaret.
Olivia Newton John.
For me, it was Ann Margaret. Originally Posted by SingleMaltScotch
Picnic? Kim Novak.

Hedy Lamarr, in Samson and Delilah...so hot she had poor ol' Victor Mature chopping his hair off before he knew it.
William Shattner in Star Trek did it for me.
  • E2
  • 03-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Barbara Eden as Jeannie !!!
  • bbkid
  • 03-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Ann Margaret. (Movie: The Cincinnati Kid" with Steve McQueen)
Oh thats a easy one, first crush was Alyssa Milano.
I can't say as this is the very first, but if you are any where near my age, you will remember the kid's show on Channel 13 in Houston, hosted by a hot chick dressed in what was supposed to be a cat suite. Her name was KITIRIK.

They got the name by placing an I between the station's call letters, KTRK. The cat suite was self explainatory.

KITIRIK was a topic of conversation for a lot of pre-teen boys.

As I look back, I supect there were quite a few grown men watching as well.
Farrah

Farrah Originally Posted by boardman
Corpus is a nice place for cats to hang out. Lots of fish.
Family outing to commonwealth festival at Albert hall in London.

Lots of semi naked black girls dancing in front of me.

The English contribution was a bunch of guys wearing moose head masks, doing some clog dancing and waving handkerchiefs.

Guess which excited me more?
Farrah.

I never missed Charlies Angels.
  • bbkid
  • 03-24-2011, 05:36 PM
I'd forgotten about Kittrik. I have picture of her here in my computer. Wish I could learn how to post them. All of us old fucks would enjoy seeing it.
What a hottie