Not a Good way to make National News

I found it interesting this was a Female teacher, Female student situation. Not alot of that going on, its usually a straight kind of thing, or maybe the gay teachers can get the students to keep quiet about it.....
I bet she was the Bull Dyke P.E. Teacher
... get the students to keep quiet about it..... Originally Posted by NastyFingerz
Apparently, this student was quiet about it ... but parents intervened.

Parents have got to get involved with their kids and monitor what they are doing and with whom.
This should have remained a private matter and the laws ought to be modified - loosened up, liberalized - to account for the social changes that have occured since the sixties.
This should have remained a private matter and the laws ought to be modified - loosened up, liberalized - to account for the social changes that have occured since the sixties. Originally Posted by Raphael
You mean to open up the season on children?

It occurs to me that the "social changes" have included an greater awareness of the abuse of children, both physical and sexual, and the implementation of systems to more adequately protect them with people hired to operate those systems who are more aware of the damage that can be caused to children by adults who prey on them.

As for the "sixties"

Texas Penal Code:

Sec. 21.12. IMPROPER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EDUCATOR AND STUDENT. (a) An employee of a public or private primary or secondary school commits an offense if the employee engages in:
(1) sexual contact, sexual intercourse, or deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is enrolled in a public or private primary or secondary school at which the employee works; or
(2) conduct described by Section 33.021, with a person described by Subdivision (1), regardless of the age of that person.
(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree.
(b-1) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the actor was the spouse of the enrolled person at the time of the offense.
(c) If conduct constituting an offense under this section also constitutes an offense under another section of this code, the actor may be prosecuted under either section or both sections.
(d) The name of a person who is enrolled in a public or private primary or secondary school and involved in an improper relationship with an educator as provided by Subsection (a) may not be released to the public and is not public information under Chapter 552, Government Code.

Added by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 224, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 2003.
Amended by:
Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 610, Sec. 1, eff. September 1, 2007.
Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 772, Sec. 1, eff. September 1, 2007.
Acts 2009, 81st Leg., R.S., Ch. 260, Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2009.

Apparently our legislature decided to finally do something about the teacher-predators in 2003 and are still "tweaking" the law.

The philosophy behind the law is that teachers and others in similar "trust" positions have a degree of influence over their "charges" that can amount to coercive circumstances ... grades, conduct evaluations, organizations, athletic positions and activities, and attendance at special functions and events at schools. And the predators have a captive pool to prey upon into which the victims are REQUIRED to appear daily while school is in session.

It is similar to a "supervisor" sexually harassing a subordinate. It's a crime.

Is it ok to boink 12 and 13 year old girls in France?

"Investigators said the victim was a sixth-grade student and that Rhodes had sexual contact with her."
I bet she was the Bull Dyke P.E. Teacher Originally Posted by datyking
actually she was an English teacher
Cops, I mean officers, upstanding citizens all - who follow this site - please remind LexusLover that if hypocrisy is not a penal offence, Prostitution is:

§ 43.02. PROSTITUTION. (a) A person commits an offense
if he knowingly:
(1) offers to engage, agrees to engage, or engages in
sexual conduct for a fee; or
(2) solicits another in a public place to engage with
him in sexual conduct for hire.
(b) An offense is established under Subsection (a)(1)
whether the actor is to receive or pay a fee. An offense is
established under Subsection (a)(2) whether the actor solicits a
person to hire him or offers to hire the person solicited.
(c) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor,
unless the actor has previously been convicted one or two times of
an offense under this section, in which event it is a Class A
misdemeanor. If the actor has previously been convicted three or
more times of an offense under this section, the offense is a state
jail felony.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, § 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974.
Amended by Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 757, ch. 286, § 1, eff. May
27, 1977; Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, § 1.01, eff. Sept. 1,
1994; Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 987, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 2001.
After all, if they do not believe the laws should match social evolution then thowing the book at them seems appropriate don't you think?

Doesn't matter, however if you (I mean the officers in question) can't get people on xenophobic stupidity - as being condemned to post-whore status on fucktard site is sufficient punishment for those who have been rejected by the intelligent classes of society.
so you're basically saying that pedophilia laws should be relaxed because society has evolved past it?

this has always been an issue in America, it was just more hidden then. it's still just as deplorable and disgusting today as it was yesterday
I can see how it is abuse if the act wasn't mutual and the girl was forced upon.
When I was in seventh or eighth grade and a hot teacher gave me the green light I would obliged her. I wouldn't get in trouble even though I knew it was wrong, so basically it's a free pass for me and I would be written down in high school lore forever. The teacher would go to jail and have her life completely ruined. Seems very lopsided. I'm not saying don't punish the adult but punish the kid as well. Especially if it's on multiple occasions.
so you're basically saying that pedophilia laws should be relaxed because society has evolved past it? Originally Posted by dollydirtymoney
Yes, that is what he is saying, but his absurd comparison is .... ludicrous.

Raphael is saying: Since prostitution between consenting adults is accepted in some circles of our society, then it should be acceptable for adults to have sex with children. And he is saying anyone who finds prostitution between consenting adults acceptable, is a hypocrit for believing that an adult who has sex with children should be prosecuted for the crime.

And Dirk is saying: If an adult has consentual sex with a 12 to 13-year-old, it should not be against the law.....or both the adult AND the child should be prosecuted.

Dirk: "When I was in seventh or eighth grade and a hot teacher gave me the green light I would obliged her."

Dirk, how may hot teaches "gave" you "the green light" when you were in the 7th and 8th grade? And how many of those did you "have"?

How about a 6th grader? Is that ok for the "green light"?

The whole point of the laws based on age regarding sexual conduct, is that children up to a certain age CANNOT CONSENT, because they lack the intellectual capacity to make appropriate decisions for themselves.

Apparently, that philosophy has validity with some who post on here.
anyone who have no desire to engage in these acts, especially those who have kids of their own, wouldn't even had said or insinuated such a thing. perhaps that is what is most disturbing to me.
.... especially those who have kids of their own, wouldn't even had said or insinuated such a thing. perhaps that is what is most disturbing to me. Originally Posted by dollydirtymoney
It is so disgusting that one would even make an "argument" in favor of the activity, that it occurs to me that someone is simply "arguing" for the sake of "arguing" in an attempt to look "intellectually superior" and ...

........... they can't have had any children of their own.
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

This thread will be closed. If the topic is brought up again on this board, whether in the news or not. Points will be issued.