Prostitute, Accused Of Killing Client Derrick Gray Over Report Of Herpes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...c3_lnk2|209088

Hope none of you guys need a bullet proof vest
"..... but not before grabbing a handgun from a night-table and putting it in her waistband,....."

I wonder if he had a CHL .... ?

Was he a high school football coach?

I wonder if he had a CHL .... ? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I strongly doubt it man...This is in Illinois, where their government hates 2nd amendment rights.
I strongly doubt it man.... Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
Actually, I was injecting some humor into a humorless situation.

As for the "bullet proof vest" comment ... you and I both know ..

.. useless given the circumstances.
wow, she doesn't even know if she really had it or not
wow, she doesn't even know if she really had it or not Originally Posted by dollydirtymoney
or ... if she got it from him ..... even.

...or ... she just wanted to rob the guy and is using that as an excuse to kill him when he didn't give up "the money" ...
Wow ... there are some crazy people out there.
or ... if she got it from him ..... even.

...or ... she just wanted to rob the guy and is using that as an excuse to kill him when he didn't give up "the money" ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yea, I suspect she intended to rob him all along.
Although I didn't see any specifics in the article, it sounds like the weapon was his ... and he had it out by the night stand ... perhaps that is where he was headed .... back into the room to get his weapon ... that she had all along. Just speculation.

Now the real mystery:

Who is the alleged "witness" that saw it all go down?
wow, she doesn't even know if she really had it or not Originally Posted by dollydirtymoney
It reminds of a news item I had seen at the beginning of the AIDS epidemic. A client murdering a prostitute whom he thought had given him AIDS. The prostitute did not have AIDS. Neither did the client.