sort providers ability

I know in some areas that do not have many showcases, this won't matter as much, but I noticed you cannot sort providers in any way except the alphabetical way they show up. No offence to any providers showing up first, it's more of a technical thought.

we would still need to be in the metro area we are looking for, but basically add two functions within it:

newest showcase (sorting by showcase entry date, newest to oldest)

most recent activity (sorting by the most recent date/time the provider logged in)

I'm not trying to dis anyone on the top of the list the way it is now, but just adding suggestions, as I sometimes try and find the newest provider showcases, or try and weed out providers that don't log in very often or who aren't active anymore.
a more in depth idea would be some type of rating system, that's what we're doing in the reviews anyhow, but maybe add a 1-10 in the review, then those get averaged and most popular or best rating can go in the sortable list as well.

I know that thought would be way more work to accomplish, but just a second idea i had from the first I wanted to share as well.
Ladies that do not log in for 90 days are placed back to registered user, so all showcases are of active ladies.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-25-2010, 12:27 PM
There is a section on the left of almost every page that is called New Showcases. These are the showcases that have been recently added or updated.