Best AMPs in Waterloo/cedar falls and/or Dubuque

I’m heading to Dubuque this week from Sioux City. Which AMPs have the best looking masseuses and which ones provide more services?

Thanks!!
You’ll have zero success in Dubuque. I’ll let someone more knowledgeable answer for Waterloo/CF area (also curious myself)
Thanks for the heads up.
Nothing available in Dubuque. Waterloo/ cf you can find whatever services you're looking for. Hard to say best looking,i don't think you'll find an amp girl above a 1 or 2 on the 10 scale. It's rough through there. My insight is a few months old though. If there's been turnover, I'd love to hear it.
I frequent Amps in Waterloo/cf area. 90% are old. I don’t know what it is lately. Used to be a few younger ones. There’s 2 that offer FS, one more expensive than other. All old ladies.
Well rats. I travel through Waterloo every few months and thought it would be sweet to make a stop on my way through. When I traveled through last week I was surprised that all of the AMPs close so early. Regardless, thanks for giving me your honest opinions.
Try Oak Spa Massage on West 5th St. Lola will take good care of you. '40'S, gives a good massage. You'll have a good time