History Doesn't Absolve It Buries

Funny thing about history is it usually proves people liars ! And it has a way of pointing out these things , through the history of the written word . In our hobby on these boards , we write stuff , that never goes away . It's there for any smart person to do their research . after all that is the reason for Eccie . All one has to do is read post history , analyze it , and make the connection between previous posting , and posting styles , and certain agendas that they put forth , constantly like a broken record . History digs great big holes for you to jump in , and then it buries YOU ! I know this through personal experience . 4 handles all eventually exposed though posting style . No matter how you try to keep yourself in check , you eventually come out in your style !
  • kSoze
  • 02-19-2013, 06:27 AM
I was warned not to pick on you.. however, considering the title of this thread, it's an open invitation for a response.
You bring up some very GOOD points about "history of the written word" And I agree with you, smart people should do their research, think about, and be more careful about what they write. Of the few threads i take the time to start, it is uncanny the amount of attention they generate.. uncanny!!! Unlike the ones you create including this one. This might generate more traffic than you are used to but, only because I decided to post in it.. You're welcome...

Everyone is sick and tired of your many assumptions. Who am I?, What's my agenda?, Etc Etc just to name a few.
But when the few people that actually give a FUCK ask you for proof you come up SHORT AND EMPTY!!!
You say "Do your research, it's there, it's there". REALLY? this is the best you can do?

I DON'T know your intelligence level so i'll just give you the benefit of the doubt instead of insulting you by guessing.
Are you NOT getting the message? Are these threads NOT tell you anything?
Hmmmmm nice reply !
I would pay $14.99 to watch you two oil wrestle at chicas bonitas or a similar venue...

To both of you, I'll leave you with some wise words from a controversial contemporary philosopher..

"Don't start no shit, won't be no shit."
  • kSoze
  • 02-19-2013, 07:03 AM
"Don't start no shit, won't be no shit." Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Especially when there is NOTHING to back up that SHIT!
chicas bonitas or a similar venue... Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Is there such a thing? A similar venue like Chicas? I thought it was the 8th wonder of the world, am i wrong?
Man, if ever I wanted to discourage a girl from stripping Id march her right over to Chicas, just saying...
All this is making me
and I really need to

why don't you two

so we can have more FUN

THX for all the
I've never heard of either one of you fucktards........ijs
after doing my own "research" I found a rarely publicized image of "kSoze"...

prepare yourselves...

• kSoze
  • 02-19-2013, 09:13 AM
after doing my own "research" I found a rarely publicized image of "kSoze"... Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
I thought I removed all evidence of myself.. where the FUCK did you find this? You know Kitty, outing members is against the rules.. Ill ask that you remove my photo ASAP!
I thought I removed all evidence of myself.. Originally Posted by kSoze
IT does not exist... must just be some residual noise that is left.

Scotty, beam me out of here ....
Scotty's dead F2C , doubt he can follow instructions either !
FUCK, I am stuck on the event horizon ...
  • Qziz
  • 02-19-2013, 09:33 AM
I'm not convinced any of you people exist outside of my medication.
It's obvious the pimp hand is weak in Austin.
  • kSoze
  • 02-19-2013, 12:23 PM
It's obvious the pimp hand is weak in Austin. Originally Posted by pyramider
As it should be.. pimps have NO place this this business anymore.