fears

I'm going to poke a hornet's nest here. What do providers fear most with BBFS? HIV, pregnancy, syphilis, what?
There are now home HIV tests available.
As you get advanced in years, the sensitivity lessens, and a condom "SUCKS" to say the least.
I realize it would be my risk too, but I would be willing to take that chance(on a case by case basis)
This will probably not be posted, if it is, I would like to see some discussion.
I hear the hornets buzzing.
What do providers fear?----ALL of what you mentioned---pregnancy, HIV, any sexually transmitted disease----when 98% of the guys are willing to use condoms, why should a gal take a chance with you, just because you are getting old, and "lack sensitivity"?
I'm going to poke a hornet's nest here. What do providers fear most with BBFS? HIV, pregnancy, syphilis, what?
There are now home HIV tests available.
As you get advanced in years, the sensitivity lessens, and a condom "SUCKS" to say the least.
I realize it would be my risk too, but I would be willing to take that chance(on a case by case basis)
This will probably not be posted, if it is, I would like to see some discussion.
I hear the hornets buzzing. Originally Posted by huckster
The home HIV test doesn't help at all when you need to know the results immediately to make an informed decision.... or prevent STD's. After the fact, does no one, any good.

Seems like you should be just as worried of taking something undesirable home, as we are!
The home HIV test doesn't help at all when you need to know the results immediately to make an informed decision.... or prevent STD's. After the fact, does no one, any good.

Seems like you should be just as worried of taking something undesirable home, as we are! Originally Posted by Candence
My dear, you would never,ever be undesirable!!!!
At the point where you mentioned there are home HIV tests, red flags went up. I get tested by my ObGyn every 3 months. I had no idea they even had home kits. A home test doesn't do u any good when the guy OR girl has already infected you. A quick roll in the hay is not worth ANYONE losing their life.
It's risky for all involved so why take the chance?
A Provider has a life outside of her profession so I doubt you're going to find one willing to risk her life or health so that a Hobbyist can bust a nut inside her. Many have children which likely means their priority starts with the child or children. Why would any Hobbyist believe that a Provider places him busting a nut in her above raising and protecting her children? If the Provider takes care of herself whay would a Hobbyist believe that she'd be willing to risk contracting AIDS, Syphillis, or any of the other STD's floating around out there?

If you're a Hobbyist and care only about yourself then disregard all of the above. How about this..let's say you're hobbying AND you have a wife..perhaps children too? Don't you care about your wife's health or do you have a perfectly believable rationale when you pass an STD to her? What if you pass AIDS on ot her for a laugh? How about the children? I understand that the OP states he's willing to take the risk on a case-by-case basis, so I presume that means he's single. If he's not single then that says a lot about the OP's opinion about others.

It seems way too complicated an issue just for the thrill of bareback sex with a stranger.
How many people have unprotected sex in their private life? TAKE THE hobby out of the question for a minute so how many times have a guy or lady met someone from a club or a date and had sex without protection? happens all the time. I have dated from match.com and women in my dating group around age 40-45 always wanted to have sex without a condom so I'm sure it's a very high % of time people in general are having sex without.

I agree a condom is the best option but every BBBJ has the same risks as BBFS in that you can catch a STD or disease. Some providers who specialize in just BBBJ are going down on different unknown men a few times a day, most days so don't fool yourself thinking they aren't high risk as well.
Tests are good "after the fact". Sort of like saying "yep, the tests show that is a bullet hole in his head".

Any STD is worth avoiding and not all can be detected by eyesight.

For us old desensitized guys, a good HJ can work wonders. No cover required.
Home tests are ineffective because you will not get the support and resources you need when you come back positive. Home tests are outrageously irresponsible bc u never know what will come over u when u learn of a positive result. What if u get vengeful and tty to infect others??? Get tested by a facility so that you are accountable to someone if the worst does happen. Many ppl live long happy lives with HIV ie Magic Johnson so the old AIDS rules don't apply. However, there is a new strain of gonorrhea that isn't treatable. The equivalent of an STD MRSA.

If ur too old to care then go troll the nursing homes.
Don't jack off for several days or even a couple weeks and the sensitivity returns.
Woww!!! I was speechless for a moment when I read this! Yes, your uncaring way, sense of irresponsibility, selfishness really make you very special...not for a respectable woman to have BBFS with you...but to put you on that special DNS list. I also feel sorry for any women who are either desperate financially, under the influence or lacking common sense or anything to lose in their lives to agree to do BBFS with their clients.
I fear quicksand.

Shane Falco
Female condoms can help, BBFS is just asking for trouble. There is no one worth that kind of trouble.
I see a lot of hobbyist/providers down anyone for asking for BBFS and then they turn around and post/advertise and get reviewed of giving or receiving BBBJCIM just don't understand the difference between swallowing nut in your mouth or taking it vaginal or even anally. And plus we all know the full service happens all the time in RL or hobby life. If the OP wants it direct him to it even when he's just asking the one's who don't provide it as a service why not.
I don't really care for clowns.. I don't even fuck with McDonald's!