This threAD is for AngelinaDream...like most other threads.

I am curious, how does ONE person who is sooooooo booked all the time post so much. Does she only f--k and post ? Is it more than one person, I get it she f--ks and post at the same time.

It's all yours ..........
I am curious, how does ONE person who is sooooooo booked all the time post so much. Does she only f--k and post ? Is it more than one person, I get it she f--ks and post at the same time.

It's all yours .......... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
I've had providers that insisted on talking to me while we were doing "it"... next time I'm going to take a laptop with me and tell them to post instead of talking...
....Does she only f--k and post ? ......... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
NO, of Course not! She also plays chess, models, goes to school and looks in the mirror a lot.
NO, of Course not! She also plays chest, models, goes to school and looks in the mirror a lot. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Fixed that for ya...
Fixed that for ya... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Oh yeah thanks!
NO, of Course not! She also plays chess, models, goes to school and looks in the mirror a lot. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Hell, I forgot about school, thanks. I guess she is studying at the same time also, in between model shoots of course.....
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that her handle abbreviation is “AD”?
P to K4.
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that her handle abbreviation is “AD”? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Whoa... that is really spooky... the hair on the back of my neck stood up ... it's like reading the Da Vinci Code and realizing you're one of the characters ...
P to K4. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

No fair!!!

No bringing a Machine gun to a knife fight!!!

At least you are on topic........

JaD
NO, of Course not! She also plays chess, models, goes to school and looks in the mirror a lot. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Maybe she was also an ex-SEAL.

Maybe she is post op Paladin.
Whoa... that is really spooky... the hair on the back of my neck stood up ... it's like reading the Da Vinci Code and realizing you're one of the characters ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Is this that new thing called sarcasm?
i really want to know that tooooo.....somebody that has such a busy schedule sure does have a lot of time on here hands to come on here and stir up trouble......

Brooke im kinda slow....whats so ironic about AD????
Ya know ... that all her threAD's are Ad's and her handle abbreviation is AD.