Which sportscaster...

...would you most like to see drawn and quartered?

For me, it's Chris Collinsworth. I hate that pencil-necked faggot... Tonight's game is officially on mute.
Stuart Scott by a longshot. DID YOU KNOW he messed up his eye when he was acting like a athlete and took passes at Jets practice when the ball it went thru his hands and hit him in the face?

Amad Rashad is second. Look up ass kisser in the dictionary and you'll see his lips on Michael Jordans ass.

But seriously, about an hour ago I told my son how much I hated Chris Collingsworth with the game on.
Stuart Scott by a longshot. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, if I have to hear "cool as the other side of the pillow" again, I'll probably start bleeding from the ears.

Also on my shit-list: Al Michaels, Boomer Esiason, Lee Corso, Lou Holtz, Dan Fouts, virtually anyone on ESPN regularly and of course Bob Costas.
Chris Collinsworth, Lou Holtz, Dan Fouts, and Bob Costas.

I agree with you on all these enderwiggin...but I have to add Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin from NFL Network

WTF did Deion have on tonite, it was VERY...colorful

I do like Rich Eisen and Jon Gruden though. I love Gruden's passion and intensity. Plus, Gruden keeps it real!

"Ray Rice from Rutgers running for the Ravens" love it!
I freaking hated Bob Trumpy, but this was years ago.
Brad Sham
...would you most like to see drawn and quartered?

For me, it's Chris Collinsworth. I hate that pencil-necked faggot... Tonight's game is officially on mute. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
God last night he just went on and on and on. That guy can talk forever and not say a damn thing.
The crew that called the Texans' game yesterday.
Who was that? Some guy named Eagle and Dan Fouts?

I wish that 610 would simulcast with the TV Broadcast. They always seem to be a couple of seconds off.
Oh shit, how could I forget Shannon Sharpe.
I remember Cris Collingsworth being part of that NFL Sunday crew with Terry bradshaw and Howie Long. I heard that Howie couldn't stand him.

I like Shannon Sharpe with his no-talking ass. He can sometimes be a fool. His brother Sterling was a pretty good journalist himself.

So that's how Stuart Scott got his eye fucked up. He was never an athlete anyway. And that catch he missed probably broke his glasses. LOL!!

Y'all know Deion must represent his 'Primetimeness' by wearing the loudest colored suits on TV. Makes one think that he could be a side pimp! LOL!!
Add Tim McCarver to the list. He must start each game with at least ten lame quips/puns that he is determined to cram into the broadcast.

I gots to disagree with my friend DED about Gruden. Some suit must have warned him against being sarcastic on the air, so now he's cloyingly enthusiastic about everything and everybody.
Brett Musburger is the worst
Watching the Miami-Pitt game last night, I recalled two more I can't stand. Jesse "my big brother sucks too" Palmer and Craig "I destroy careers and college football programs" James.
Brent Turdburger
  • Bgzz5
  • 09-25-2010, 06:49 PM
I fucking hate Yankees play by play guy on the radio. His name is John sterling and his sidekick Suzanne...don't know her last name. John sterling has the most stupid phrases that use the players name when they go yard. Example, "an AAAA bomb..from AAAA ROD"! Jeters is "el capitan"! Cano's is "Robbie cano...don't ya know"! Swisher'sis " swishalishes"! Lol. I can't stand to hear that shit.

And Suzanne had an orgasm when Clemens went back to the yanks when he left Houston. She's retarded!