Brazilian Agencies

Any one has any idea what happened to the brazilian agencies? I just got of the hobby for quite sometime and now when I was looking at some ads I don't seem to find them. There was this one agency with Lindacol, Miah, Vicbrazil which was active almost all of last year, New girl every month.

Are there any new agencies with Brazilian girls?
Just search “Brazil” in independent review. There’s plenty
Get connected with T7H, the 6th heaven. I found them on the other board a while back and get texts regularly from them and their women are drop dead Brazilian beautiful. I don't think they have a profile on Eccie since they can't post ads but if you search it you can find reviews.
what happened with what? I see them all the time
what happened with what? I see them all the time Originally Posted by cage196
I just don't find their ads frequently on OH2 anymore. There used to be a lot few months back
This is correct. The agency had a hard time getting ads to post on the board, but were posting on p411 and eros. This should change now that OH2 is back and running.

There have only been a few that have been like Fernanda and julia. Those chicks were fucking legends. Fernanda was so pretty. I heard from some other ladies that she married one of her clients. Fucking asshole LOL
This is correct. The agency had a hard time getting ads to post on the board, but were posting on p411 and eros. This should change now that OH2 is back and running.

There have only been a few that have been like Fernanda and julia. Those chicks were fucking legends. Fernanda was so pretty. I heard from some other ladies that she married one of her clients. Fucking asshole LOL Originally Posted by cage196
My favorite was Lindacol, she is not Brazilian but she was with a Brazilian agency. It's just that she doesn't visit US frequently.
My favorite was Lindacol, she is not Brazilian but she was with a Brazilian agency. It's just that she doesn't visit US frequently. Originally Posted by Aalavidungada
I agree. Shes GORGEOUS. She may come back at some point
I agree. Shes GORGEOUS. She may come back at some point Originally Posted by cage196
She said she will be back sometime this year, but she wasn't sure when