Large gatherings of senior ANTIFA

Across the world large groups of Antifa gather in remembrance of D Day.

Here is to them and those that have passed on. Thankful everyday that the true fascists lost.
  • Devo
  • 06-06-2024, 06:06 PM

Here is to them and those that have passed on. Thankful everyday that the true fascists lost. Originally Posted by zippyboy
Probably not many here know that Antifa had its start in the Weimar Republic, after WW1, fighting and killing in the streets in the name of Communism.

All our copy cats did was mimic the flag, and turn its direction to opposite of the Weimar group.

IF, you don't understand history, your post at first seems insulting to our vets, but in reality, they were there to stop Fascism.
Probably not many here know that Antifa had its start in the Weimar Republic, after WW1, fighting and killing in the streets in the name of Communism.

All our copy cats did was mimic the flag, and turn its direction to opposite of the Weimar group.

IF, you don't understand history, your post at first seems insulting to our vets, but in reality, they were there to stop Fascism. Originally Posted by Devo
Libtards in this country don’t understand they support Fascism. They have no clue.

Here is to them and those that have passed on. Thankful everyday that the true fascists lost. Originally Posted by zippyboy
very poor taste sport. to equate WWII D-Day vets to "Antifa" is ridiculous and a slander to these veterans.

sad that you actually believe "Antifa" are righteous defenders against those "fascist" republicans.

"Antifa" is a communist radical organization that as communists everyone who doesn't support their radical ass beliefs is "fascist"
Lighten up Francis.

I am applauding the acts of true anti fascists. I think we can all agree that fascism is bad and anti American and the allies fought against it and won.

I applaud them, hate fascism and Nazis. No need to be projecting things I believe onto me, you might want to reread my post and try to find where I am saying anything about "fascist Republicans.". I hope you have a great weekend enjoying your freedoms and great nation due in no small part to those who served on d day.
  • Devo
  • 06-07-2024, 01:39 PM
very poor taste sport. to equate WWII D-Day vets to "Antifa" is ridiculous and a slander to these veterans.

sad that you actually believe "Antifa" are righteous defenders against those "fascist" republicans.

"Antifa" is a communist radical organization that as communists everyone who doesn't support their radical ass beliefs is "fascist" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Listen, that was my first thought as well, but when I stopped for a second, remembered history, its a spot on post.

I must say Touche because the OP got me as well, you have to stop and think on this one.
Listen, that was my first thought as well, but when I stopped for a second, remembered history, its a spot on post.

I must say Touche because the OP got me as well, you have to stop and think on this one. Originally Posted by Devo

prove the history that shows US Soldiers are "Antifa communists"

i'll wait
Lighten up Francis.

I am applauding the acts of true anti fascists. I think we can all agree that fascism is bad and anti American and the allies fought against it and won.

I applaud them, hate fascism and Nazis. No need to be projecting things I believe onto me, you might want to reread my post and try to find where I am saying anything about "fascist Republicans.". I hope you have a great weekend enjoying your freedoms and great nation due in no small part to those who served on d day. Originally Posted by zippyboy

don't refer to US WWII veterans as "Antifa communists"

you insult their sacrifice to protect the United States of America, not the "United States of Antifa"
Okay I won't do that, and I didn't - you know that right? When you use " " it usually implies you are quoting someone. I didn't say that, you made it up, a fabrication, total fiction, a ruse to get a rise.

If you still think that is what I called them, get some help.

If you see the error, let's just bond over the fact that the allies were victorious against the rise of fascism in WWII, and that is great, the vets deserve to be honored.
Okay I won't do that, and I didn't - you know that right? When you use " " it usually implies you are quoting someone. I didn't say that, you made it up, a fabrication, total fiction, a ruse to get a rise.

If you still think that is what I called them, get some help.

If you see the error, let's just bond over the fact that the allies were victorious against the rise of fascism in WWII, and that is great, the vets deserve to be honored. Originally Posted by zippyboy

The Allies were victorious. not Antifa. and your "clever" use of quotes shows exactly what you were implying zippy.
I have no idea what quote use you are talking about that was clever. I am wondering about your reading comprehension.
I have no idea what quote use you are talking about that was clever. I am wondering about your reading comprehension. Originally Posted by zippyboy
i agree with you, you werent clever and your post was a mockery of our troops............ good job sport