If they didn't hate us before, they will hate us for sure now.

I freaking love AMERICA!!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!!

and megan fox as an HDH? hopefully she plays the part better than sasha grey lol
To quote a line made famous by some sandbox Peps "This is a nonissue"

Who gives a shit?
Fukin Hillarious.
Has anybody warned Fox "News" and Sean Hannity that this isn't real?

Hell, there will be repercussions if all the militia groups aren't briefed on this before it hits theaters.

The sprint scene is a blueprint of how the Kochs are planning to win the 2012 elections.

LMAO!
I'm sure your Democratic Buddies made the stupid movie. WTF Steven. You need to quit picking turds out of the toilet and putting them in your mouth.
Keep your fetish cravings out of the Sandbox, doof. Your sig line is stupid. You want the guys back who destroyed the economy! LOL
Keep your fetish cravings out of the Sandbox, doof. Your sig line is stupid. You want the guys back who destroyed the economy! LOL Originally Posted by Little Stevie
You mean like Obama’s minions (or is that 'puppeteers'):
  • James A. Johnson, CEO Fannie Mae (1991-1998).
  • Franklin Raines, CEO Fannie Mae (1999-2004).
  • Larry Summers, Clinton’s Treasury Secretary – who supported and promoted the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
  • Timothy Geithner, Treasury Secretary – who was mentored by Larry Summers and Robert Rubin; plus, Geithner's decisions contributed to worsening the global financial crisis in 2008.
  • Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the United States Federal Reserve – who failed to foresee the financial crisis and supported the Wall Street bail out.
Come on guy's, it's a ALI G movie nothing to get your dainty panties in a wad over. IF anything they will just torture and kill ALI G or just bomb their own neighborhood like they usually do.
It's more important to I.B. Dumb to chase my posts than it is for him to be relevant. Just watch him run back and forth 'post-chasing'! At least he made a partisan list on this one. Most of the time he is adding superfluous commas he thinks are errors.
Little Blind Boy cannot deal with concrete facts that torpedo his arguments. For example, he could not deal with these facts:

You mean like Obama’s minions (or is that 'puppeteers'):

• James A. Johnson, CEO Fannie Mae (1991-1998).
  • Franklin Raines, CEO Fannie Mae (1999-2004).
  • Larry Summers, Clinton’s Treasury Secretary – who supported and promoted the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
  • Timothy Geithner, Treasury Secretary – who was mentored by Larry Summers and Robert Rubin; plus, Geithner's decisions contributed to worsening the global financial crisis in 2008.
  • Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the United States Federal Reserve – who failed to foresee the financial crisis and supported the Wall Street bail out.
Little Blind Boy knows he cannot refute the facts. Instead, he chose to squirm, deflect and lie when he wrote this:

It's more important to I.B. Dumb to chase my posts than it is for him to be relevant. Just watch him run back and forth 'post-chasing'! At least he made a partisan list on this one. Most of the time he is adding superfluous commas he thinks are errors.
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Lies? LMAO! You overstate everything. If Obama had hired the entire Bush administration then you might have a point. What he did was make appointments that would help the transition deal with a major crisis, you irrelevant IDIOT! You're as irrelevant as those who blabber with their foolish "czar" complaints. Even Reagan had "czars".
Lies? LMAO! You overstate everything. If Obama had hired the entire Bush administration then you might have a point. What he did was make appointments that would help the transition deal with a major crisis, you irrelevant IDIOT! You're as irrelevant as those who blabber with their foolish "czar" complaints. Even Reagan had "czars".
What lies? You’ve admitted he employed them, so you are lying! 'Transition'? Some are still there! Choke on your on words you dissembling fool!
Why would they hate us because of this movie? Bad taste?
Reagan never had czars.

he may have made a bunch of recess appointments that upset moc.