Leyah Lancia's New Boobies!!

• BSer
  • 08-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Took the puppies for a test drive the other night and took a few pictures. Hope you guys enjoy she is a stunner!

leyah8.JPG

Leyah2.JPG
I sense bser will be buying another car pretty soon
All yours bro, move her into the stables
I think D4U was a better photographer.
BSer seems like a real amateur compared to him.
You have to brighten up your "King room". Bright soft colors! -Silver
Silver stop posting that shit! Does she prefer cars or trucks?
I think she looks good with them, but why are the incisions under the breasts? I thought they did away with that technique years ago.

I'm not a plastic surgeon, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I have seen my share of fake boobies.
  • BSer
  • 08-07-2014, 11:50 AM
I think they still do them different ways. Underneath, armpit, even belly button. I'm thinking that was easiest for the surgeon due to the drastic size increase.

I will say for being new they are some of the softest fake boobs I've ever felt. And the tape will be off soon she was just too excited to start showing off.

And yes Chizzy I already asked her to pick an automobile!
  • Devo
  • 08-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Sigh.... Why do they always go nuts and blow them out so grossly large? It just looks so wrong on that frame.
I think they look good.
  • BSer
  • 08-07-2014, 01:24 PM
I like seeing big breasts on a girl that's not 300lbs
I like seeing big breasts on a girl that's not 300lbs Originally Posted by BSer

I like small ones myself, big ones are okay but the girl has what looks like beautiful legs and most importantly,one hell ofa great ass

I would book with her asap but I'm afraid bser might leave a present there before my appt

oh she does have that hot,come fuck me look too
I like seeing big breasts on a girl that's not 300lbs Originally Posted by BSer
Big breast don't count if you are 300 pounds.

That gets me thinking. How big would a 300 pound chick's boobs have to be to have the same body/breast proportion as the lovely Leyah Lancia?