Her fantastic rates

These are Jizabella Love's rates for her upcoming PGH trip.

Seriously would anyone see this piece of shit at these rates?

OutCall
$300hr 9am-9pm
$400hr 10pm-?

Incall Rate
$350hr 7am-9pm
$450hr 10pm-?
*$50 off Incall Rate Only, if Pre Booked 24hrs in advance.

If you do, you may want to go for a check up from the neck up.

I never really understood why some prostitutes have such a high opinion about themselves and think they are anything better than a regular $100 an hour chick. They all are cock-suckers. They are not good for anything else so why pay $450 when you can get the same for $100-150?
Tits, it's like driving a Ford pinto, vs, Porsche. Or when you ride the Bus, vs taking a jitney. Or riding the bus vs chaffered Limo, with a couple of eye candy babes, Havana cigars to smoke, and 180 proof rye whiskey for sipping. Get it!
No I do not get it because I make no difference between a woman that is nice and fit and sucks pricks at 100-150 and this one that is sort of/kind of nice doing the same for 450. I am aware there are probably fools who would pay that but I am wiser than that.
Not really.
Da 2 Dawgs I am not sure if by "not really" you referred to " I am sure there are fools who'd pay it" or " I am wiser than that" but if you are willing to pay this slut $450 to place your dick in her kisser then that is on you bud. If you would never pay it like me I can only respect that. Fuck these prostitutes that have such a high opinion of themselves. Come on...they are fucking prostitutes!!!
  • BSer
  • 08-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Tatas buy a pair of glasses and you will see the difference. I couldn't even get hard for some ugly $100 chick
Tatas buy a pair of glasses and you will see the difference. I couldn't even get hard for some ugly $100 chick Originally Posted by BSer
Bro, I am not saying that the $100 girls are all nice but there are nice ones. To mention a few: Taytum charges me $150, Kayley used to charge me $140 and anal was included, Pghsweetness charged me only $100 cim included along with facials and I have had others at decent rates, decent looks and service. I am sorry but this $450 chick is nothing better than say Tay and I can assure you she is not better than Kayley. It is a shame Kayley moved to Canada! I so much hope she returns some day. SexySasha, a great provider with unique BJ technique $200 and so on and so forth. Fuck this bitch! I hope nobody sees this girl.
  • BSer
  • 08-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Tits your idea of an attractive woman of public useage is much different than mine.

The 3 ladies you mentioned I have no interest in any rate. I'll pay a lot more and fuck a hot girl.

If I wanted to fuck an average or below average girl I can do that for free.
  • BSer
  • 08-12-2014, 08:25 PM
After seeing who this jizza chick is I wouldn't see her for any price. Maybe a $60 blow and go if I was in the neighborhood
After seeing who this jizza chick is I wouldn't see her for any price. Maybe a $60 blow and go if I was in the neighborhood Originally Posted by BSer
Oh what happened? lol

And yes while we have different tastes I dare disagree with you that SexySasha for example is average looks. I think she is gorgeous. You even had mentioned to me that you always wanted to see her but never got a chance to, if you can remember. Kayley is also far from average. She was very fit even after having 2 kids. She was fit fit not fit bodybuilder like Fetish Milf is.
So, how much would you charge to suck a dick?
I don't know because I do not suck dick, but If I were a whore I probably wouldn't charge more than $150-200. Excuse the fuck out of me but whores in London , the UK where the cost of living is higher, way higher than NYC or DC charge between 100 and 150 British Pounds an hour. Why would these American whores charge more than that?
2dogs we do know he charges $6 a minute to shove a Kumquat though.

No he's not a whore..
Not at all
2dogs we do know he charges $6 a minute to shove a Kumquat though.

No he's not a whore..
Not at all Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I am not a whore in the sense you are Jinny. But that I am a whore goes without saying. I am one of the biggest whores around and you are one of very few from TOS I have not fucked yet. But at $250 I doubt I'd want to any more when I can get Tay for example for $150.
  • cabot
  • 08-13-2014, 08:37 AM
Ok, I finally have to ask. There are all these references to kumquats in damn near every thread, and I've never quite seen the original source of this fruit fetish.

Tatas or Sexymaid, what is the deal with the kumquats?