Why the fuck do you suck cocks then?

This is the "signature" of Samantha Tegan from TOS. What baffles me is if all that is true, instead of having a job that pays 200k a year and hardly ever work for that big salary, have a huge house, lots of savings and enjoy "the finer" things in life because you graduated a "well-respected" university why the fuck are you here then sucking dicks?
And what do all those things you've "accomplished" in life have to do with sucking, fucking and being in service to us? I don't get it. I don't give a fucking shit what your education is. What I need to know is if you let dudes bust the nut on your face for example then rub it really well all over your face with their dicks and tell you " We've made your parents proud now baby, haven't we?"

In personal aspect my accomplishments in life are 1. Barely made it through high school 2. I've fucked perhaps over 300 whores by now and have busted the nut on quite a few faces.

" I am not a girl.....I am a grown woman, educated, intelligent and successful. I hold a Master of Fine Arts degree from a well-respected university. I have worked in the professional arena and excelled. I am well-traveled, extremely articulate, up to date on current events and comfortable in virtually any situation. I am well-read and have a great appreciation for the arts; music, dance, the symphony or stage. However, I am also a huge fan of sports and am equally happy and at home at the football field, basketball court, ballpark or ice arena. I love music of any type and greatly enjoy any live performance. I thoroughly appreciate fine dining but also love a hot slice of pizza and a cold beer…"
Sucking cock turns me on
  • BSer
  • 08-13-2014, 08:56 PM
This is gonna get good.....
Sucking cock turns me on Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
My question is then why not participate in a public bukkake? Why charge to suck it?
My question is then why not participate in a public bukkake? Why charge to suck it? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Why not charge? I am damn good at it...
Why not charge? I am damn good at it... Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
I'd like to give you the test. I want to see how good you are at sucking dick and being facefucked and I'd like to sample that titsfuck also. Then I will make sure I nicely jizz on your ex-military mug. Then we will see how much you enjoy it babe. Let me know when you are in the vicinity.
I'd like to give you the test. I want to see how good you are at sucking dick and being facefucked and I'd like to sample that titsfuck also. Then I will make sure I nicely jizz on your ex-military mug. Then we will see how much you enjoy it babe. Let me know when you are in the vicinity. Originally Posted by tatasddd
LMAO Sorry but your not my type!
I don't know Samantha at all, barely even recognize the name, so what I'm about to post has nothing to do with her, just translating hooker mumbo jumbo in general.

" I am not a girl.....I am a grown woman, educated, intelligent and successful.
i'm over 35 and have my GED
I hold a Master of Fine Arts degree from a well-respected university.
I did half a semester at the Monroeville school of business
I have worked in the professional arena and excelled.
I had a job once and didn't get fired
I am well-traveled, extremely articulate, up to date on current events and comfortable in virtually any situation.
I have been to Ohio and WV and I surf the net alot
I am well-read and have a great appreciation for the arts; music, dance, the symphony or stage.
My bf has a lot of comic books and I read People every month. I like both kinds of music, rap and hip hop
However, I am also a huge fan of sports and am equally happy and at home at the football field, basketball court, ballpark or ice arena.
My kids play sports
I love music of any type and greatly enjoy any live performance.
I go see live bands at the local dive bar
I thoroughly appreciate fine dining but also love a hot slice of pizza and a cold beer…"
I'll eat at a fancy restaurant if you are paying, otherwise its Yoohoo and A Tombstone pizza
LMAO Sorry but your not my type! Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
Oh so now it is the type lol. I pay you after all. Why not?
Oh so now it is the type lol. I pay you after all. Why not? Originally Posted by tatasddd
I am picky about who I see, this isnt my sole source of income so I can afford to be picky. I like men who respect women, well until its time to get naughty in the sheets!
I am picky about who I see, this isnt my sole source of income so I can afford to be picky. I like men who respect women, well until its time to get naughty in the sheets! Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
Well since you happen to have big tits I'd see you Ashley but if you don't want to see me that is ok also. I have HarloeMonroe.
AG thanks for the translation bro. You may consider opening up a translation agency lol
Well since you happen to have big tits I'd see you Ashley but if you don't want to see me that is ok also. I have HarloeMonroe. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Lmao this shit is funny!
Lmao this shit is funny! Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
It may be funny to you but I won't refuse to fuck your tits and jizz all over them. Why would I?
Tits, you are a real POS.