Phone: -
Email Address: cryssstyle1@yahoo.com
URL / Website: www.cryss-style.com
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Moon Twp.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Driving, sitting in traffic, wasting time in a hotel parking lot, more driving and sitting in traffic.
Session Length: 0.0 hours
Fee: too much
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Look at the pics on her site, that may be the only way you get to see her.
Recommendation: No
Two questions for you fellow degenerates:

1. How do I link this review to the providers ECCIE account?

2. If I post an alert on TOS, does it do any good, or would it just discourage other providers from seeing me?
  • BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 08:57 AM
Providers can't see an alert you post on indys. Only clients can see this.

She has a history of doing this. I seen her almost ever trip sometimes twice a trip. Even would come out to see her when she called or texted me to see her a second time most trips.

Her last trip through I pm'd and emailed her and texted her. Tried to book a 2 separate dates and got no response.

This trip I didn't even bother Leyah Lancia is same body type, style and attitude. But more reliable and a better menu.
Sorry to hear that. You want to borrow the DeLorean. It can take you back to before the appointment? I don't know how to link the review & posting on the other site will probably just get you into bunch of shit. But I'd really like to see if something true & negative actually makes it on that site. The sugar coating over there is why allot of us are here.
  • BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Firefly, if he posted this in a review on TOS he would be made out to be at fault
Yea! I know. I'm just so sick of the bullshit & candy coating over there that I am always hoping that a little truth might find its way through. When Erica & The New Nina Victoria get reviews that are stellar, I really wonder about the dumb asses that post them. There seems to be allot more of them than us. I'm with you that there is a problem with the Pittsburgh scene. In the past I may have been as guilty as the rest with not posting after a bad experience so that the few on tos that may be worth seeing don't black list me. I for one am done. I appreciate those that tell the truth so much & that there is a place to do so. It's time for us to "Just Say NO to Disgusting Ho's"
Sorry to hear that. You want to borrow the DeLorean. It can take you back to before the appointment? I don't know how to link the review & posting on the other site will probably just get you into bunch of shit. But I'd really like to see if something true & negative actually makes it on that site. The sugar coating over there is why allot of us are here. Originally Posted by FireFly2003
I can think of a lot better uses for the DeLorean... but thanks!

Firefly, if he posted this in a review on TOS he would be made out to be at fault Originally Posted by BSer
Which is why my post count over there is 0. I only use it to contact providers that only post there.

Leyah is more and more tempting, but her screening process still scares me.
She pm me last week letting me know he was coming to town... I sent 3 confirmation messages with no reply back. Kinda bummed as I've seen her 3 times all great. Oh well at least I didn't drive around for a no show.
She's a rude bitch.
Yea! I know. I'm just so sick of the bullshit & candy coating over there that I am always hoping that a little truth might find its way through. When Erica & The New Nina Victoria get reviews that are stellar, I really wonder about the dumb asses that post them. There seems to be allot more of them than us. I'm with you that there is a problem with the Pittsburgh scene. In the past I may have been as guilty as the rest with not posting after a bad experience so that the few on tos that may be worth seeing don't black list me. I for one am done. I appreciate those that tell the truth so much & that there is a place to do so. It's time for us to "Just Say NO to Disgusting Ho's" Originally Posted by FireFly2003
FireFly - I agree. There are so few good looking hos in this city, and the few there are are unreliable dipshits. This makes two NC/NS for me in the last two weeks. And there will be no repercussions for them because most of the hos around are so ugly I wouldn't want to fuck them with tatas dick.

I would be less pissed if she never answered my PM in the first place. But we went back and forth at least three times setting up the appointment. Then she replied to my confirmation PM. It's not like she didn't know I was coming.
Yea! I know. I'm just so sick of the bullshit & candy coating over there that I am always hoping that a little truth might find its way through. Originally Posted by FireFly2003
Truth, finding its way through on TOS, yea, like that will happen

its the land of delusional penthouse love letter reviews . Post a bad review and you will be the one blamed
I have never seen her I like her pics no question but when I see cbj I just don't understand it...thats my opinion but I will say I pmed her on Tos and we talked she just seems to be a little stuck up for me...so she can go back to Vegas and never come back I wouldn't miss her one bit...
  • FFH
  • 08-15-2014, 06:59 PM
I love her....
Damn great in bed. Loved the fact she squirts. But, no call no showed once after having seen her several times, so I never went back. Shame, because I really liked her behind closed doors, but eh, I don't need her that bad.
Saw her last year. Nice body and attractive, but I would not repeat.
1. CBJ will never ever ever ever feel like a BBBJ. Hell, it wasn't even a great CBJ, which I usually get at AMPs because I have no choice there.
2. Squirting? Yeah, it does nothing for me. In fact, it's kind of an annoyance. The less bodily fluids flying at me, the better.