Gagging on Hillary

Is that the way you gag on cocks Dalilama? Why don't you just die you african POS.
Is that the way you gag on cocks Dalilama? Why don't you just die you african POS. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
"african" should be capitalized duffus!!!

If you think I'm gonna give you a pass based on being a "Disabled Vet" ... you are brain damaged!!!!
Lubed Wide-ass,the wealthy Mafioso lying Italian with fake reviews,who is a 6'4", 425lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill Seargeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy.

"african" should be capitalized duffus!!!

If you think I'm gonna give you a pass based on being a "Disabled Vet" ... you are brain damaged!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again another reference to a medical condition. Who is the MOD that is patrolling or monitoring this forum because that's a blatant violation of the rules.
Again another reference to a medical condition. Who is the MOD that is patrolling or monitoring this forum because that's a blatant violation of the rules. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
No it's not. You're the one who first brought it up your medical condition fat boy. It isn't a secret.

You also told us about your scar, your weight, your rank (Seargeant) , your mafia connections, your wealth. Your fake reviews speak for themselves. Your 100%...

QUACK

Go ahead and hit the RTM button fool.
Again another reference to a incompetent condition. Who is the MOD that is patrolling or monitoring this forum because that's a blatant violation of the rules of intelligence .. please BAN me. i am too stupid to live. KILL ME!!! . Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
rtm this u idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlA35y0bGQc

ahahhahahahahaha SNICK!

Lube Wideass, you misinterpret our intentions. We are all concerned about how your medical condition, which you told us about, is affecting your mental capabilities. It's obvious you are unable to complete coherent thoughts, and your view of reality is unstable and distorted. We'd all like to see you receive competent, effective treatment. Of course, we don't know how much recovery is possible for you. You will probably have cognitive problems the rest of your life, but we want the best for you. Help us support you by having a caseworker or other mental health professional review your bizarre posts before you post them. I think it will improve your ECCIE experience. We're all pulling for you, buddy, Lube Wideass! You can do it!
Luke, when you give info out about yourself, you are fair game.
Again another reference to a medical condition. Who is the MOD that is patrolling or monitoring this forum because that's a blatant violation of the rules. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Just the fact that you would post this shit shows your brain damage has not healed .... and the more you post this kind of shit the more I realize that your brain damage may have been caused by someone squeezing the forceps to hard when extracting you from your mother's womb, which must have been quite a relief for her!

Here is the medical/scientific/pathology of your bullshit about your alleged shrapnel hit:

And if I have to waste my time finding all your links with your lies, just let me know!!

#1: You first claimed to have had shrapnel removed "inches" from your "brain." If you brain was the size of a golf ball that might be the reality .... Of course, your posts indicated a deficiency of gray matter, but a golf ball size brain would prevent you from having the necessary motor skills to type or otherwise post dialogue in this forum, and thought skills to formulate even the marginally intelligent posts you do ...like the one you just posted.

#2: You THEN said you had shrapnel that struck you in the head and damaged the "hypothalamus" gland and thereby causing you to not be able to control your "weight," which you claimed had risen to around 400 pounds. See the above cross-section of the human brain and the location of the "hypothalamus" gland. Aside from #1 above, which would mean the shrapnel would have never reached the "hypothalamus" gland, a pieces of shrapnel damaging the "hypothalamus" gland would have necessarily had to pass through bone, nerves, and brain mass to hit the TINY "hypothalamus" gland TO CAUSE THE ALLEGED DAMAGE and the "collateral" damage to the nerves, including optical nerves and central nerve system affecting your motor skills, and surrounding brain would have more than likely rendered you a vegetable and unable to even post in this forum.

So hit the RTM! And prove you are a liar!!!!!
Just the fact that you would post this shit shows your brain damage has not healed .... and the more you post this kind of shit the more I realize that your brain damage may have been caused by someone squeezing the forceps too hard when extracting you from your mother's womb, which must have been quite a relief for her!

Here is the medical/scientific/pathology of your bullshit about your alleged shrapnel hit:

And if I have to waste my time finding all your links with your lies, just let me know!!

#1: You first claimed to have had shrapnel removed "inches" from your "brain." If you brain was the size of a golf ball that might be the reality .... Of course, your posts indicated a deficiency of gray matter, but a golf ball size brain would prevent you from having the necessary motor skills to type or otherwise post dialogue in this forum, and thought skills to formulate even the marginally intelligent posts you do ...like the one you just posted.

#2: You THEN said you had shrapnel that struck you in the head and damaged the "hypothalamus" gland and thereby causing you to not be able to control your "weight," which you claimed had risen to around 400 pounds. See the above cross-section of the human brain and the location of the "hypothalamus" gland. Aside from #1 above, which would mean the shrapnel would have never reached the "hypothalamus" gland, a pieces of shrapnel damaging the "hypothalamus" gland would have necessarily had to pass through bone, nerves, and brain mass to hit the TINY "hypothalamus" gland TO CAUSE THE ALLEGED DAMAGE and the "collateral" damage to the nerves, including optical nerves and central nerve system affecting your motor skills, and surrounding brain would have more than likely rendered you a vegetable and unable to even post in this forum.

So hit the RTM! And prove you are a liar!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Crickets!!!!!
Just the fact that you would post this shit shows your brain damage has not healed .... and the more you post this kind of shit the more I realize that your brain damage may have been caused by someone squeezing the forceps to hard when extracting you from your mother's womb, which must have been quite a relief for her!

So hit the RTM! And prove you are a liar!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Crickets are getting deafening!!!