URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=303130
City: wichita
State: Kansas
Address: my place
Activities: Conv,kissing,cuddling,bbbj,hj, cowgirl,prime time daty
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty young lady dressed in pretty summer dress and very classy. Evie has a great soccer mom figure. Evie is slender with nice curves and c cups with lovely big nipples i love to suck on. Evie does have braces now for her teeth and she is a little self consciuos of them. Told her nothing to worry about, that she looks sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
Her return makes my heart as well as other things happy. Thanks for the review!
Missed out on seeing this beauty before her break. Hopefully I can remedy that problem!
EXCELLENT
I've texted several times and PM'd her, no response. Is there a secret password to get to the famous Evie Doll?
Keep trying she is worth it but not sure if she is seeing any other than her old regulars. She has a very busy home life and days and times are limited. She is back just not full time. Hope you get to see her.
Got it, thanks my brother. She is high on my to do list. Looks like a fine, fine girl.
Evie is fabulous! All around great person!
FYI, I got a text back from her a couple of days ago saying she's out of town for 10 days.
One of the best providers in ICT.
She is a great gal all the way around .
I personally can't wait to see her again.
I noticed her account is disabled and no showcase . I wish her the best
I saw that also I Quess she decided not to stay for long.I wish her all the best.