curious about electro

• philo
  • 12-31-2014, 12:45 PM
I am curious about electro stimulation. Has anyone tried it? Are there any providers who will provide the service for men?
Philo,

There are providers within the Another Realm forum that can answer any generic or specific questions you may have.

Elizabeth Whispers is an excellent resource and a very nice person.

As far as electro providers here in SA, I have not heard of any, and I've been listening closely.

Best to you and your search. Have FUN in your New Year.

Dogg
I provide that service but you're required to bring your own toys. I've done it before to clients. I, personally, LOVE doing it. I've had the violet wand done on me and that felt like I was getting a tattoo. To me it felt amazing.
If you are ever in Vegas, check this place out.

http://www.peselectro.com/

No, have not tried it myself. If you are providing your own 'stuff', I don't see why you need a provider though.
I have used it on a couple providers here in SA and they both enjoyed it as well as I did when one used it in me. Of the two I used it with one is retired but in town this week if she sees this hopefully it will bring a smile to her face and thoughts in other places. The other has moved away but I think if you get to know a provider here she will be open to it if she is into toys. Be gentle at first for sure and clean skin with alcohol to remove any lotion or oil. I used my tens unit and have a cheaper unit like it from a toy store. If you get a tens unit from a chiropractor or a medical store you will get a better unit from what I have seen. Also you can search for different type of medical grade units online. I have used them around nips and other more sensitive areas.
If you are ever in Vegas, check this place out.

http://www.peselectro.com/

No, have not tried it myself. If you are providing your own 'stuff', I don't see why you need a provider though. Originally Posted by FootLong
Some BDSM toys become fluid bonded with whom they are used on. Especially anything used near sexual regions. The toys are harder to clean and for certain BDSM toys it's best when they are only used on one person.