Encounter: Energizer Bunny (and keeps going...and going...)

Date: 9/26/2019
Name: Bunny (duh)
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: Walnut Hill, near Disabled and Transistor
Phone: 469-248-3065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: You name it, we did it (no ass play, except for rimming)
Hair Length and Color: jet black, long, pinned up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'3" 100, 34D (enhanced, a little hard)-22-33, shaved, perpetually wet pretty pussy with perpetually hard clit. Defintely a still yummy auntie.
Recommendation: Yes
Very good read
Aaaar, a fine bunny
Wow that is a good time
  • GT5
  • 10-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Guys, Bunny is a keeper. I just seen her , and she has this new makeup style around her eyes, she reminds me more of a sexy feline than a tame bunny, but we just went on and on like Energizer rabbits. And she has a golden pussy, without the syndrome.
Now I am famished and need to get back some energy. She was my weekend workout session.
Good review
Nice finish
The hard D's are my preference.
  • Gar
  • 10-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Good review
The hard D's are my preference. Originally Posted by Texas Walker Ranger
You have good taste
Be good to her and she will return the favor
  • HSL
  • 10-08-2019, 05:09 PM
She will return the favor no matter what because she wants and needs the $$. Be good to her because at 50 she still looks like 40,she has THE BEST pussy lips in DFW, she is as flexible as anyone and she has been doing this shit for so long she can suck you and fuck you 6 ways from Sunday and no dick is too big or small for her.
I like the golden pussy without the syndrome.
Be good to her and she will return the favor Originally Posted by BigTex@FairPark

I'll 100% go down on her till she cums on each session I've had with her. She knows this and will wash that gorgeous clam out with hot water and soap while I watch her.

She will return the favor no matter what because she wants and needs the $$. Be good to her because at 50 she still looks like 40,she has THE BEST pussy lips in DFW, she is as flexible as anyone and she has been doing this shit for so long she can suck you and fuck you 6 ways from Sunday and no dick is too big or small for her. Originally Posted by HSL

Her flexibility is excellent for someone her age. She once gave me a free 2 hour session because she was 30 minutes late due to traffic on I35. I was willing to do everything for her I'm sure at least 30 minutes of that session was just me working on her clam with mouth and fingers.
  • HSL
  • 10-08-2019, 07:22 PM
She is one of the few that really understands the business and business in general. What's 2 hrs of free, fun & enjoyable sex knowing that u r locking in a customer for life.

Good for her for being so sweet & special while on the top of her game and good for you for waiting for her and seeing past ur dick. Nice story, thanks for sharing!