Mimi new in town,

I got a txt from Pinkclubz saying new girl Mimi in new in town
from pics looks gorgeous but im afraid theyre not her.

Has anyone been there lately?

I dont think is same Mimi from LA
Pics are extremely hot.
Hello.................I saw the posting----- is PinkClubs back open ???

I would like to link back up with Angel; super tits and great service.

PinkClubs internet address and possible cell number please by way of a PM.

BigjiminDfw
I saw Mimi a couple nights ago. This is the same Mimi from LA, as she told me she was from LA. They are her pics, but from 2015. I did a Tineye search before heading over and they are 6 years old. I figured I'd roll the dice and go visit. It's her body...a perfect 10. It was an odd visit though. When we did the shower, she kept her bra and panties on, so I figured I just wasted $280 for this hour. Once we got to the bedroom, she got naked....she did CBJ, no kissing, and only touching outside her vag. She got on top for a lil bit, then we finished doggy style. She seemed to be mentally elsewhere. I won't see her again, as I don't like to see any providers that do CBJ. Had I known she was CBJ up front, I wouldn't have even gone.
I just saw her. I text Kfest but pinkclubs returned the text. I've previously tried to contact pinkclubs with no reply. Was told Kfest is no longer. They must've given them their clients.
I enjoyed her quite a bit but she was reserved and I could see how ymmv.
I wonder where the kfest girls went?
I wonder where the kfest girls went? Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
PinkClub, Sunflower and back to Cali.
I just saw her. I text Kfest but pinkclubs returned the text. I've previously tried to contact pinkclubs with no reply. Was told Kfest is no longer. They must've given them their clients.
I enjoyed her quite a bit but she was reserved and I could see how ymmv. Originally Posted by jlucky13
That sucks. Have enjoyed K-F services. Probably couldn’t keep up with promoters payments.
Wonder how long Vicky will last with L-A ownership.
Originally Posted by DrTJones