Date: 11/11/21
Name: Yuna
Phone: Will give after screening
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.theasianstars.com
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: Shower, Cow Girl, CIM, Massage, bbj with a lot of iop, stripper slide.
Hair Length and Color: Long Black, wears a pony tail during activities, dfk, tongue play
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very similar to pictures, her breasts are a little smaller than the pictures and her face looks a little younger as well. Very petite, looks like an Asian Collage girl.
Recommendation: Yes
She looks good, as does Grace.

Did you truly feel as though you got your donations worth?

She only did one go, so I guess for 300, its a bit steep tbh, but shes great
Agree with BB.
AS maybe turning things around.
Agree with BB.
AS maybe turning things around. Originally Posted by d1dragon
With your promotion, of course.

You have lauded AS as far as I can remember. You take a shit on LA at every opportunity.

Meanwhile, you accuse others of promotion. You're all hat and no Cattle.
With your promotion, of course.

You have lauded AS as far as I can remember. You take a shit on LA at every opportunity.

Meanwhile, you accuse others of promotion. You're all hat and no Cattle. Originally Posted by Capital
Wrong, I promote everyone (amp,agencies and indy) EXCEPT Lovely Angels and her promoters. Just cause all the shits Lovely and Luxury did and some promoters did .
Wrong, I promote everyone (amp,agencies and indy) EXCEPT Lovely Angels and her promoters. Just cause all the shits Lovely and Luxury did and some promoters did . Originally Posted by d1dragon
Do you know that promotion of sex workers on web sites is a Federal Crime?

Lovely Angels is a studio, not an Individual. Your English is so bad. Who is "her"?

What is all the "shits"? You use that word "shits" often, but I don't know what it means. The plural of shit is "shit", please stop appending shit with a superfluous "s".
Do you know that promotion of sex workers on web sites is a Federal Crime? Originally Posted by Capital
No, I didn’t know. I guess they will go after ghostrider and Chung Tran before me. Two of the biggest promoters in Eccie, AMP Review, OH2. Poor guys will spend all money they made on legal counseling.
No, I didn’t know. I guess they will go after ghostrider and Chung Tran before me. Two of the biggest promoters in Eccie, AMP Review, OH2. Poor guys will spend all money they made on legal counseling. Originally Posted by d1dragon
You know now. I just told you.

You just admitted that you promote prostitution on this web site, in every area, including AMPs, Studios and Independents.

Nobody else promotes any ladies, that I can see. Surely none ever admitted to doing so.

The Police have you on their radar. Even they know you were vadc before this current handle.

You appear to know all the Owners, ladies, and spots. You constantly brag about your inside knowledge.

Are you not afraid of Law Enforcement?
You know now. I just told you.

You just admitted that you promote prostitution on this web site, in every area, including AMPs, Studios and Independents.

Nobody else promotes any ladies, that I can see. Surely none ever admitted to doing so.

The Police have you on their radar. Even they know you were vadc before this current handle.

You appear to know all the Owners, ladies, and spots. You constantly brag about your inside knowledge.

Are you not afraid of Law Enforcement? Originally Posted by Capital
Promoting with benefit will be illegal. I haven’t got a penny from it so it won’t be. I have seen payroll and damn real promoters get paid good. vadc may got paid just like you and ghost rider but not me. I just promote ladies I liked. I only know two owners k-fest and Lovely. BUT that is from word of mouth from a promoter so I don’t know how accurate it is.

If you want further discussion, create a post and stop derailing or indirect attack a good review of Yuna.

People continue on with Yuma. I apologize behalf of an asshole.
Still needs that APP. Please show me my last promotion?