URL / Website: https://twitter.com/TheMerryMinx
City: San Antonio
State: -
Address: Alamo Heights
Activities: DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS, & more
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, & about neck length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7". Radiant smile. Natural C cup. I would say pear shaped as in big around the hips & thighs in a pleasant way. Wouldn't call her a PAWG, but that MILF you see at HEB & imagine doing her on top of the cantaloupes.
Recommendation: Yes
Hot:Crazy Matrix - Fun Zone
She’s absolutely beautiful inside and out and you nailed it mentioning her radiant smile. Merry really has just a beautiful face and body. I consider her to be an hourglass shape, but if emphasizing the luscious thighs and ass connected to her tiny waist was goal, you nailed that to. I love grabbing onto that part of her. All parts of her really LOL.

Nice Review! I'm so on the fence about her...I tend to like thinner/spinner ladies and it's really hard to tell from her pics just exactly how wide those thighs and ass are because it is a boner killer for me. BUT, I also love a woman who knows how to worship and love a cock. She takes great pics and I see the sexiness...her Twitter is great and it also tempts me...especially when I'm buzzed as well, LOL!
I'm sure its just a matter of time before I go for it.
+1 everything Peanut said.........I don't think she is pear shaped at all she is proportionate in every respect....
I've been seeing her from the beginning of her tour here several years ago....she remains a beautiful woman who will take the time to focus in on what turns you on and then maximize your enjoyment while you are there...her TCB is normally outstanding...her expectations are posted in her ads....follow those and you will have a outstanding visit...