Favorite way to BBBJCIM

Ladies what is the way you find this to be the best and hottest way? For me it's on my back, I have been told I am a bit above average so I don't want to choke anyone, and only been and to be deepthroated one time briefly and do cum sometimes a ridiculous amount. Guys what works best for you?
On my back, too. That way she pins me down, I struggle to no avail, she keeps going and going. Love it!
I love it when the guy is on his back and I am between his legs, that way he can watch his cock disapear down my throat..while he looks into my killer eyes.. and that way I can get his full load down my throat
I know you asked the ladies, but I don't think there is a bad way (lol). I like when I'm standing with my back against the wall and the lady is on her knees are squatting right in front of me.
A short-legged armed chair can be a nice change from lying on the bed. And of course a pillow for the ladies knees.
there is a thread in Houston Coed for more input on bbbjcim fun:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=401614
I personally love the gal in a submissive position on her knees with me standing and her literally begging me for a cum feeding. I love lots of eye contact and love to feel the back of her throat as she sucks my cock. When I am ready to shoot, I like to jack off in her mouth so I can see every drop enter her mouth and watch her swallow it all and then milk my still hard cock for the final drop of the thick creamy cum. When I know she gets off swallowing, it makes it hotter but swallowing it not essential if I know she loves the feeling of warm cum shooting into her mouth
  • hd
  • 04-12-2012, 12:08 PM
whitechocolate, you've got a good start for a novel!!!

I like standing, and if she has a flat head, that makes it even better!!
I personally love the gal in a submissive position on her knees with me standing and her literally begging me for a cum feeding. I love lots of eye contact and love to feel the back of her throat as she sucks my cock. When I am ready to shoot, I like to jack off in her mouth so I can see every drop enter her mouth and watch her swallow it all and then milk my still hard cock for the final drop of the thick creamy cum. When I know she gets off swallowing, it makes it hotter but swallowing it not essential if I know she loves the feeling of warm cum shooting into her mouth Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Mmm darlin,thats the stuff...but to me if you dont swallow its a waste..
Allison, I agree. Ideally you want a gal who truly craves the sensation of cum shooting into her mouth, loves tasting and would not miss swallowing because it turns her on even more than it turns the guy on.
Is there ANY wrong way to BBBLCIM......A hard Cock, Hot Cum, and a wet mouth?????
Slurp Slurp............Good to the last drop baby.................lol
anyway is good for me!! For me I am usually on my back and she is between my legs over kneeling over me in a 69
Is there a bad way to get a bbbj?
There are no bad ways but there are hotter and hottest ways to make it totally mind blowing as well as cock blowing