Searching For A Dime (10 out of 10)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm on the search for the hottest, sexiest, freakiest, provider available in the community. I know opinions will largly differ because we all have our own ideas of what we perceive as perfect, or as close to perfect as you can get. So everyone, who is the hottest, sexiest, dirtiest bombshell on the market right now? Who absolutely blew your mind in your session? I have had several encounter but I have to say I have yet to be stunned by beauty or by the sex. Please let me know, who is the creme of the crop in the hobby world? If you don't want to make this an open discussion please PM me! I'm looking to have my world rocked.
Ask Kusmaldo. He's a member here. He wines and dines and sexes dime peices all the time.
Skky by far is the hottest n bed and on the floor
Here is a suggestion. Would it not be better to ask the people in OK or maybe TX who is the hottest provider in those environs than throwing it out to the world? Are you willing to travel to Anchorage, Seattle, Miami, Chicago, Boston and NYC, or pay thousands of dollars to have the high priced spread come to your burg, in your search for the ultimate provider? Maybe your ambition will exceed your wallet.

Of course opinions on who is the best are completely subjective and at a certain point useless in distinguishing between many desirable women.
If I'm asking for the best I think that would probably mean that I'm willing to pay top dollar. And not that it's any of your business but my wallet is large enough to get me where I need/want to go.
DallasBella has awesome reviews and is HOTTER than HELL

she posts in Dallas
... my wallet is large enough to get me where I need/want to go. Originally Posted by Forfun7288
Your wallet has wheels, or legs? Or is it like a magic carpet ride? (or maybe it just stretches and stretches and stretches like a slippery slide at the amusement park and he just hops on that bad boy and goes …)
Well, here's a tip for you, Mr. Big Spender. Go on TER and look at its list of 100 top providers. Read the reviews, get screened and have a good ole time showing the girls what an Okie with a big wallet can do. And be sure to tell us awl about it. Ciao.
Meh, this doesn't belong in Diamonds and Tuxedos. OP, what you're posting is an "ISO" or an "In Search Of" and there's a specific forum category for it.

*edit* I wanted to report it as "Not in the right place" but that's not one of the reporting options. Anyone able to do better?
Why thank you, Rain
That would be me come get your world rocked baby.... Molly 4352320466💋
You want the hottest,wildest,and make your toes curl provider? You should visit New Orleans La baby we have some of the best babes over here including myself. All women are beautiful and sexy!! Come to Nola n play with Me!!
I AGREE with karma
Have you found what you are looking for? Don't let them tease you cause you live in Oklahoma... oklahoma is beautiful.... and I live in that state too. Not near tulsa, and I've not worked local, but your post caught my attention in a positive way. Hope u get ur world rocked!!