If only it's true, Hacker puts deleted Hillary emails for auction

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...d-emails-sale/

A hacker who says that he has 32,000 deleted Hillary emails says he will sell them for half a million dollars.

Putin or China won't buy them.....why buy what you already have?
The Clintons can't buy them.....that would be incriminating and they may only get a copy.
The Clintons could kill the hacker....maybe half a million is just right whereas a million dollar demand will get you killed.
Sean Hannity has investers lined up for just such an opportunity.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...d-emails-sale/

A hacker who says that he has 32,000 deleted Hillary emails says he will sell them for half a million dollars.

Putin or China won't buy them.....why buy what you already have?
The Clintons can't buy them.....that would be incriminating and they may only get a copy.
The Clintons could kill the hacker....maybe half a million is just right whereas a million dollar demand will get you killed.
Sean Hannity has investers lined up for just such an opportunity. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hannity shouldn't need investors for that amount... it's only $500K
If the seller of those e-mails goes by the handle of Ivan Fuggenov or Chewmai Wang, then the Clinton's will be wise to bring out heir "hit" team to make the seller suicide" themselves. Like in the past whenever their criminal enterprise has been threatened, where a potential "problem " person has committed suicide by shooting themselves with a six-shooter and firing ALL six rounds into their head "due to their extreme grief and angst " . With their left hand when they where known to be RIGHT handed !
the Clinton's should ask their "dear friend " Internet inventor Al Gore to hack the sellers system to get the incriminating e-mails back, since Shrillary says that technology is beyond her comprehension. The "Smartest Woman in the World" , as anointed by the libs and their media lapdogs, and she can't even operate 2 different e-mail systems. Yet she wants to be in charge of all of the country's computer networks as President !
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Hannity shouldn't need investors for that amount... it's only $500K Originally Posted by WombRaider
That is a lot of money to JD....his 401k took a 10% hit and he is down 50 bucks!

• DSK
  • 09-03-2015, 01:11 PM
It would be cool if true.
Hannity shouldn't need investors for that amount... it's only $500K Originally Posted by WombRaider
He spends that much on his eyebrow beautician.
If the seller of those e-mails goes by the handle of Ivan Fuggenov or Chewmai Wang, then the Clinton's will be wise to bring out heir "hit" team to make the seller suicide" themselves. Like in the past whenever their criminal enterprise has been threatened, where a potential "problem " person has committed suicide by shooting themselves with a six-shooter and firing ALL six rounds into their head "due to their extreme grief and angst " . With their left hand when they where known to be RIGHT handed !
the Clinton's should ask their "dear friend " Internet inventor Al Gore to hack the sellers system to get the incriminating e-mails back, since Shrillary says that technology is beyond her comprehension. The "Smartest Woman in the World" , as anointed by the libs and their media lapdogs, and she can't even operate 2 different e-mail systems. Yet she wants to be in charge of all of the country's computer networks as President ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How do you figure the president is in charge of the computer networks? You really are as dumb as a fucking bag of hammers. You read like an absolute drooling idiot. Al Gore never said he invented the internet, you buffoon. That's been absolutely demolished, but you slobbering jizzmonkeys keep repeating it as truth, when it just isn't.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp
How do you figure the president is in charge of the computer networks? You really are as dumb as a fucking bag of hammers. You read like an absolute drooling idiot. Al Gore never said he invented the internet, you buffoon. That's been absolutely demolished, but you slobbering jizzmonkeys keep repeating it as truth, when it just isn't.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp Originally Posted by WombRaider
Al Gore came closer to saying that he help to invent the Internet than Palin ever did saying she could see Russia from her kitchen. Of course, Gore did say that he and his wife were the subjects of the book Love Story.

Didn't Obama try to regulate the Internet a couple of years ago. Hard to do that if he thinks he has no right to do so.
I'm sure the FBI has found it all by now.
Should be an interesting report when they're done.
I'm sure the FBI has found it all by now.
Should be an interesting report when they're done. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Does the FBI also know that you are JDIdiots ATF BFE.

Tell the truth and don't plead the 5th!
I'm sure he enjoys my posts.
Can't say the same for yours.

Nobody does.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't worry woomby. Shrillary will put you in charge of all the 'holes nation wide for being such a big WK and cheerleader for her ! Think of all those facials and fudge packings that you can get then !!!!
Al Gore came closer to saying that he help to invent the Internet than Palin ever did saying she could see Russia from her kitchen. Of course, Gore did say that he and his wife were the subjects of the book Love Story.

Didn't Obama try to regulate the Internet a couple of years ago. Hard to do that if he thinks he has no right to do so. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Equivocation. Having the right to do something and controlling it are two different things.
Don't worry woomby. Shrillary will put you in charge of all the 'holes nation wide for being such a big WK and cheerleader for her ! Think of all those facials and fudge packings that you can get then !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
still making your kids proud. Keep it up

"what do you do all day daddy?"

"well, I get on the internet and I act like a 12-year old idiot, that's what"
still making your kids proud. Keep it up

"what do you do all day daddy?"

"well, I get on the internet and I act like a 12-year old idiot, that's what" Originally Posted by WombRaider
" Well... I get on the internet and show a lying liberal, swishy walking, cum guzzling, Gloryhole Guru of Bareback Mountain Arkansas what a dumb shit he is and point out his inbred family's history for all to see. "