ncns

Set up an appointment with willow monroe yesterday for this afternoon. Drove an hour to get to town. We talked this morning and asked if we was still on and she said yes. When I got to town no answer. I sent text waiting on reply no response.
I am surprised. She seems super nice in all ways. Tsk, tsk.
Sorry that happened, Dmax. Thanks for sharing.
The worst of very poor form. It's happened to me once, sorry it happened to you.
Hate to here that. That my ladies is why I prefer outcall to my place, where I can sit back and relaxed and if they pull a NCNS on me no problem I didn't waste any of my time and driving around for nothing and I saved myself $$$ for the next lady that strikes my attention.
Talk about blue balls, sorry man
Hopefully Dmaxskin had a back up plan.
It fell through too... oh well..... Hey rosey bring your five daughters
Sorry dmax, today is a new day though matey
I just heard from Willow. She totalled her car and had to go to the ER.
I just heard from Willow. She totalled her car and had to go to the ER. Originally Posted by firststick

And the lesson learned? Give the young lady a chance to respond before running to the board...

Hope she's ok.
Not trying to be harsh, so I guess it's more of a question... But if she was in an accident, could she not have just sent a text conveying that?

Shit happens, it's life. I think Dmax probably would have been more understanding if she would have given him a heads up.
Sure, but if she hit her head, the phone was in the car and she in the ambulance, or perhaps just in a state of shock. Too bad it happened, but we do not know the full story. Hope she is ok.
Sure, but if she hit her head, the phone was in the car and she in the ambulance, or perhaps just in a state of shock. Too bad it happened, but we do not know the full story. Hope she is ok. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I wasn't assuming anything, just asking a question. I hope she's okay, too!
I've talked to willow and she's ok just hurt her leg. .. glad she wasn't hurt seriously.