Dylan need's our prayers.............

I'm not good at stuff like this so I'm going to make this short

Early this morning she started having contractions at first they were 10 min apart then last i heard 2 min, she isn't due till September, i just spoke to her and the dr's cant find a reason why this happened. She is on the largest dose of morphine she can receive and is still in tremendous pain.

For the people who do not know I have known her for 17 years this August and very much like a sister I never had I'm sure she feels the same. We argue sometimes, but i still love her... I'm asking for everyone to please pray for her and her baby, please don't read this and forget about her every little prayer helps.............
So sorry to hear this; and prayers always help.
Hope she gets better!
  • brady
  • 07-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Ugggh! She canceled with me this morning and I told her to let me know if she needs anything. I guess she needs our prayers. I hope she gets well soon....:-(
I hope she gets better and my prayers are with her!
Oh my, I pray she gets better soon and that she and the baby are ok
She is in my thoughts and prayers
I hope Dylan/child are okay.
She is in my prayers, let's hope the power of prayer helps her through this tough patch and that she and baby are fine.
Sweets...... May the good Lord bless them both!
I'm so sorry to hear this. It truly saddends me & I will keep them both in my prayers.

Please keep us updated Max.
omg i hope everything works out for the best for Dylan and her baby ....she is in my prayer
Dear Lord, watch over this woman. May she be safe. May she be free from harm. May she realize that you hold her and watch over her now and forever. Bless this woman, your child. Bathe her in the comfort that only you can give. And let her know, in her soul, that you are with her and exercising your will in her life. Free her from the pain she has been experiencing and clear her mind. Take charge of this young lady, whom you created to glorify you, O Lord. And let all whom love her know your peace. Remind us, O Lord, that you and you alone are in charge. Remind us that your will shall be done. Remind us that you love your creations. May she have peace as we are reminded of your glory. And may we who love her rest and know that you are with this sweet and loving young lady. AMEN
  • R.M.
  • 07-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Im on my lunch break much prayers to Dylan and the baby..
Dear Lord, watch over this woman. May she be safe. May she be free from harm. May she realize that you hold her and watch over her now and forever. Bless this woman, your child. Bathe her in the comfort that only you can give. And let her know, in her soul, that you are with her and exercising your will in her life. Free her from the pain she has been experiencing and clear her mind. Take charge of this young lady, whom you created to glorify you, O Lord. And let all whom love her know your peace. Remind us, O Lord, that you and you alone are in charge. Remind us that your will shall be done. Remind us that you love your creations. May she have peace as we are reminded of your glory. And may we who love her rest and know that you are with this sweet and loving young lady. AMEN Originally Posted by tbonetas
And may we who never met her also place our trust in Your Grace and loving care of these two of your children. Your Will be done. Amen.